Last Bear standing World Cup edition

Nah mate that sounds great to me. If not it will still be fun so whatever you think is best mate.

Cool mate let me get this round up and running as I honestly expected about 10 max replies and we can maybe add a small punt on it the middle of next week if theres a few (more than 5) folk that want to do so with a small percentage of the pot going towards charity to even give something to help someone needing at this time of year :)

All entries have been updated in my OP. Please let me know if I've bawsed up anyones or not added.

Cool mate let me get this round up and running as I honestly expected about 10 max replies and we can maybe add a small punt on it the middle of next week if theres a few (more than 5) folk that want to do so with a small percentage of the pot going towards charity to even give something to help someone needing at this time of year :)

All entries have been updated in my OP. Please let me know if I've bawsed up anyones or not added.
Sounds good mate and thanks for organizing.

Both can be added no bother. The comp will be open until Weds night for Thursdays fixtures.

10pm deadline tonight for any of tomorrows games and 11am deadline today for todays games.

Added guys.

Going off until tomorrow now I'll add everyone from midday. Any picks from tomorrows games have to be in by then.

If you want to choose your second pick for the next round of fixtures feel free at any stage to also once your 1st pick gets your through. Remember you cannae select the same team again all tournament.
What happens if when we get to the semi’s and you’ve already picked those four sides?

Out on your arse?:))

What happens if when we get to the semi’s and you’ve already picked those four sides?

Out on your arse?:))

Aye if you've already picked the likes of Brazil Argentina France England Spain and they are left then common sense would say your goosed when your teams left to pick are Saudi Arabia or Cameroon.

If its pure shocks in the Semi and everyone has left the big guns to the end I'll think of something :)

Aye if you've already picked the likes of Brazil Argentina France England Spain and they are left then common sense would say your goosed when your teams left to pick are Saudi Arabia or Cameroon.

If its pure shocks in the Semi and everyone has left the big guns to the end I'll think of something :)
Going to have to give it a bit more thought then. :))

Todays deadline has passed. No more picks for any teams playing today and your choice is locked in.

10pm deadline now for any team anyone else wants to choose for tomorrow. Folk can change their picks also if they want as long as the daily deadlines no passed. Good luck and enjoy.

All updated now including this rounds England selections going blue.

If your team goes blue then feel free to post your selection for round 2. No selections or Holland or Senegal next so a couple of people will advance or be punted after the battle of the National Anthem bangers at 19:00.

If your team goes blue then feel free to post your selection for round 2. No selections or Holland or Senegal next so a couple of people will advance or be punted after the battle of the National Anthem bangers at 19:00.
Seems you have @CooperBlu11 picking himself in your update
He should be on Senegal

I’ll take Cameroon please mate

I'll take Denmark.
Sure pal. Added.

Have our 1st casualty too with Senegal also.

10pm deadline for tomorrows games too for anyone else wanting to join.

If any entrants are thinking about the ÂŁ5 entry too can you post your thoughts so I can get a scope for it. Of course any player who gets put out the 1st round can join the cash game too (if it happens) because that will begin either the second or third set of games.

Updated:

Going to, for the first round of group fixtures only allow a pass mark to the next round for a draw as well as a win. Reason being:

Not particularly fair if you go out right away with a draw yet others will get a pass in the KO rounds if your team draws but win in ET/Penalties. And it's new and shit if some people are out after a day.

Hope everyones alright with that. Team loses your out though and 2nd and 3rd group games draw or lose youre out. :)

For anyone else wanting to join then there's only 2 days left.

Deadline for anyone wanting to choose a team playing tomorrow is 10pm tonight.

Thanks.

Just as well nobody went Argentina. Good luck to the Danish entries coming up.

Remember if you want to join there is still time :)

Deadline done for tomorrow guys.

Been on the beer since about 10am this morning so will update shit tomorrow. Don't think anyone got punted today.

Tomorrow for Thursdays games is the last chance to get involved. Anyone thinking about it may as well just choose a team on Thursday.

Cheers.

Back