Lee Wallace banner

A legend in my eyes. Stayed when he could easy left. Personally I would have him on the hall of fame. He stayed for the fight & captained us during our darkest days.

It really annoys me how it all worked out with the Murty saga. Wallace & Miller deserved better.
He must be a stick on for hall of fame surely ?

Walked past Waldo in Bruntsfield earlier this week, absolutely bottled saying anything to him. He was in conversation with a mate at the time to be fair.

I’m not sure where the grudge part comes from?

Regardless, classy display from our support to our captain who stuck with us through the absolute worst of times.

I’ll forever remember him and big Jig for that.

Murty at Hampden.

Massive respect for Lee.
One of the few that spring to mind when I think of the harder times

Or a hall of danger for met, but then again there are others in there who should be nowhere near it either.
Nice touch from UB to recognise his retirement though

Lee Wallace was a left back ar Rangers, never a legend end of chat.

Yes he could have left but never probably because he was getting paid handsomely at Rangers

Hope @westenclosurebear managed to keep his blood pressure at a respectable level after seeing that.

Classy from the UB, Wallace deserves huge respect from everyone.
I'm chilled and understand people can have different views without getting overly excited.

If some have a view that he sacrificed his career to stay at Rangers then fair enough. The opposite view is it suited him and his family to stay and he had an honest enough career despite not winning any major honours.

Thanks for tagging me in a post from a week ago.

Just another reason I dislike the boards behaviour tbh
I have never thought about this before but just popped into my head that maybe our board was split on how to deal with them at the time. Was this the start of Dave King and the rest having their differences?

I'm chilled and understand people can have different views without getting overly excited.

If some have a view that he sacrificed his career to stay at Rangers then fair enough. The opposite view is it suited him and his family to stay and he had an honest enough career despite not winning any major honours.

Thanks for tagging me in a post from a week ago.
It’s not so much a view as it is a fact. Championship level football and an international career vs one of the lowest levels of football in Europe at a club that had no certain future, was an absolute circus and a complete hotbed for negativity.

Nice touch and well deserved.

Sickens me the way he was treated for speaking a few home truths to that colossal sh*tebag Murty.

Back