Liam Kelly Departs The Club

Was it Kelly who tweeted something along the lines of "Hello ? Anyone notice us down here ?" when McCoist signed Simonsen and then Robinson in 2014 ? :D

Good luck to him in the future.

One ill advised snapchat aside, the young guy has always seemed a really decent lad. He’ll go on to have a solid career.

Aw the best Liam

His uncle is a taxi driver for all the 3's in the south side, and was a goalie for Morton when he was younger, told me Liam comes from a big Celtic family but Liam was a massive Rangers fan since he was a wee boy. Thought he would be our no.1 in the future tbh, so a tad gutted he's leaving but goodluck to the boy.

His uncle is a taxi driver for all the 3's in the south side, and was a goalie for Morton when he was younger, told me Liam comes from a big Celtic family but Liam was a massive Rangers fan since he was a wee boy. Thought he would be our no.1 in the future tbh, so a tad gutted he's leaving but goodluck to the boy.

A mate of mine worked with his mum for years. I can confirm that that is what she told my pal as well.

Liam had numerous oppontunities to leave but chose to stay. Now, he simply has to be playing to develop.

Genuinely wish the lad well.

I'm disappointed to see him leave. When we were playing Alnwick in cup games and then he was injured for Ayr that shouldve been his opportunity. We played Wes and I suppose he knew his time wasn't going to come for us.

He'll have a very good career, will play for Scotland too one day.

Genuine, Im sure it'll be a lads on toor thing too but they were all out in the pitch this morning too.

They are in tenerife on a 5 day intense training course, Windass gets slaughtered (often rightly so) for his attitude but this seems to be good preparation for season ahead.

Good luck to him, hope he makes a good career for himself.

Thing is all I can remember him for is his impression of Jimmy Nichol :)

They are in tenerife on a 5 day intense training course, Windass gets slaughtered (often rightly so) for his attitude but this seems to be good preparation for season ahead.

Windass can come across as a bit of a fanny but some of the abuse he gets is terrible, he had a cracking season and yet you still get genuine idiots giving him abuse.

Back