Living and playing next to the biggest and best league in the world

In the last week I’ve watched Chelsea 4-3 Man Utd, Palace 2-4 City and most of Man Utd 2-2 Liverpool.

If you’re bored during these games you don’t like football.
that’s good, however the majority of EPL games are boring.

The SPFL has lowest in Europe for goals this season out of top 12 leagues.

Which is the league with the least boring for you? Dutch 2nd?
I didn’t say the SPFL was a good league. I’m saying I think EPL games can be boring

Would this be the same league that has zero teams in the last four of the Champions League? Just wondering. Exciting, richest, over bloated but not the quality all of England (and the UK generally) would have us believe. This time tomorrow they may not even have any teams in any European competitions.

I didn’t say the SPFL was a good league. I’m saying I think EPL games can be boring

I know you never. All leagues have games that can be boring, asking which one you think has the least as you said the majority in the EPL are. You must have some favoured leagues? Always interesting to hear what people think.

On the whole I’d rather watch an EPL match this season for the action on the pitch over any other.

Last edited:
I know you never. All leagues have games that can be boring, asking which one you think has the least as you said the majority in the EPL are. You must have some favoured leagues? Always interesting to hear what people think.
I said the majority of games (as in the ones I’ve watched) in the EPl have been boring.
How must I have favoured leagues? Because I voiced my opinion about the league that this thread is about?

I said the majority of games (as in the ones I’ve watched) in the EPl have been boring.
How must I have favoured leagues? Because I voiced my opinion about the league that this thread is about?

“that’s good, however the majority of EPL games are boring”.

Don’t worry about it, you could have watched one or every single one for all I know!

I was having a laugh about the Dutch second tier as it is renowned for being high scoring and many people don’t find high scoring matches boring.

“that’s good, however the majority of EPL games are boring”.

Don’t worry about it, you could have watched one or every single one for all I know!

I was having a laugh about the Dutch second tier as it is renowned for being high scoring and many people don’t find high scoring matches boring.
No worries, enjoy your night mate.

Back