Longest serving season ticket holder?

Got my first season ticket in the West enclosure in 91, some great times standing in there.

I kept my tickets in there right through until the boycott year, now I’m in the Copland Rear.

Excluding the boycott year where I bought single match tickets but attended all the games, I think that makes this my 27th season.

PS hated the boycott year, having to buy tickets and sitting in different seats and stands every other week isn’t for me!

Got my first season ticket in the West enclosure in 91, some great times standing in there.

I kept my tickets in there right through until the boycott year, now I’m in the Copland Rear.

Excluding the boycott year where I bought single match tickets but attended all the games, I think that makes this my 27th season.

PS hated the boycott year, having to buy tickets and sitting in different seats and stands every other week isn’t for me!

Think the Gallagher family tiny’s go back genaritions to the 20’s ?

First one was 85 ..pre Souness ..I'm sure it was £35 east enclosure and guaranteed tickets for every away game ..oh how times have changed ..now in the main stand just shy of £500 and hardly get a sniff of an away ticket

Ticket holder for 37 years. Had a rover ticket in 1981 then a govan stand season before moving to main stand in the late eighties. Your ticket back them gave you entry to a section of the stand but not a specific seat. We sat in the same seats every week so when seat allocation was introduced I picked the seat I always sat in and have had the same seat ever since. In main stand front action J.

That boycott year should be spoken of with pride.

A lot of us lost seats next to friends that we had grown up with every other Saturday. Some lost seats with excellent views. Some lost prime seats in groups with their whole family. But it was what we needed to do for our club.

I've been going to Ibrox regularly since I was 13,i got my first season ticket when I was 18 (49 old bear loyal now) in the copland then when my son turned 5 we both got tickets for the family stand, he's 30 now and we still sit together in the sandy Jardine stand and will do till I'm no longer here and hopefully he will have a son to take my place, #55

My first season ticket was the season after Souness arrived.

I'd been going for decades before that but the 86/87 season I lost nearly a month's time off work queing right round the stadium every second week for tickets for me and the guys. That was what made me decide I needed a season ticket.

Before that, I always got my home and away tickets from our RSC bus

This is now my 14th season having a season ticket at Ibrox. I used to go to random games when I was younger with my dad/ grandad but due to me playing football myself never had a season ticket.

Just a wee fun thread but was wondering how long everyone else have had their season tickets and who is the longest serving bear on the FF forum??:D:D
Have been s/
This is now my 14th season having a season ticket at Ibrox. I used to go to random games when I was younger with my dad/ grandad but due to me playing football myself never had a season ticket.

Just a wee fun thread but was wondering how long everyone else have had their season tickets and who is the longest serving bear on the FF forum??:D:D
since 1973. I also have my uncle,s ticket/book from 1941 priced thirty shillings. The same type of season book with number pages for each game - as it was before smart cards.Season tickets used to be quite reasonable and you just got a seat in a section of the main stand- no seat number. Then souness revolution - seat numbers and the minty replacing the wooden seats and selling them for desk top ink wells. Oh how trusting we were (hind sight is the clearest sight of all.) From my seat I have witnessed great days. Aberdeen title decider and dumfermline goal difference win being two particular highlights.

My first one was the old Rover tickets, £14. I'm thinking around 81/82. Had the same seat for over 20 years then moved.

I had a Rober ticket around that season.... Sen in my same seat Now for 29 years.....

More great memories than bad

Got my first season ticket 74-75 --the season we stopped the 10 in a row --although had been going for a few years. I think at that time they were only for the main stand?

31 years, 1st year in 87, was in Govan Front old Brown Section then Copland Rear Red Section, Copland Front CF4 and now in the Club Deck.

How time flies and so many great memories.

Since 1987 Copland Road front blue section until 2002 when I moved to family section until 2010 then back in the Copland Front until now. 31 years.

32nd season. Got my season ticket in Copland Front (orange seats) in 1987/88 as a 14 year old as it was becoming a struggle getting tickets for games due to the Souness effect. Still there all these years later although my seat is blue now with some Toryglen True Blues stickers on it (Cheers for that JM)

My old man's been in the same seat in the Main Stand since before I was born (1983). But he boycotted the 2014/15 season like alot of us did so technically this is only the 4th season he's had it back.

Had an ST since 87, although didn't renew in 14/15 until the spivs were removed. Also had one in the Copland for a few seasons before that.

My 37th year
Was going a while before that
First book cost me 34 quid still have it

The old man has been going for 75 years still won’t miss a game home or away
His original season ticket was number 0001

26 years for me.
My grandad has been going since he was a teenager but has been struggling to get to the game's due to his health the last two years. He's 83 I don't know how long he's actually had a season ticket though.

Back