Lost Hibs ticket

Dontwasteit!

Official Ticketer
My balloon of a mate has managed to lose his Hibs ticket for Sunday, what is the process for getting a reprint/replacement? Are our ticket office able to assist or would he need to contact Hibs direct?

I think it usually says that they can't be replaced when they send the initial email. Worth phoning the ticket office though.

Contact our ticket office asap if he was allocated it through the away cccs. They will then contact hibs ticket office to arrange a re print.

I think it usually says that they can't be replaced when they send the initial email. Worth phoning the ticket office though.

Thought that was only the stance if they were lost in the post? He's phoning the ticket office at 9 so will know soon enough.

Contact our ticket office asap if he was allocated it through the away cccs. They will then contact hibs ticket office to arrange a re print.

And you will then have to pick your replacement ticket up from Hivs ticket office before the game as time is now short.
I had to do this before our game at the piggery last December when one of our tickets never turned up.
It wasn't easy.

Ticket office have advised they'll wait to Friday afternoon to see if any other fans need reprints then contact Hibs. Ticket to be collected pre match on Sunday.

Last time I was at Easter Road I lost my ticket on the day of the match, I phoned our ticket office first and they arranged the reprint with Hibs which I picked up at the ground just before the game. Was quite impressed actually as I thought there would be no chance of it so short notice.

I must admit Hibs TO have been great in the past experience.

My mate once had a ticket in Sheffield and couldn't make it, due to a family bereavement. I arranged a reprint from Hibs TO and sold the ticket on FF. The buyer then went to the Hibs TO and collected the reprint.

I still have it down as the best sale ever made on the FF ticket office.

Back