Lundstrum was a stand out today.

He was superb today…
After that run from our box to their half he was burst and should’ve been subbed.
He was slow in every tackle after that.
This is not a slagging of him, but of the management team that couldn’t see that (or they did and that’s why introduced Davis)….

That contributed to our demise in the last ten mins and their extra possession.
He should’ve been subbed

I gave him MOTM.
Up until Davis came on he was superb.
As someone pointed out, the balance when both are on isn't right and probably it affects both of them.
Someone also pointed out that he was beginning to blow near the end.

I’ve been incredibly harsh on Lundstram, albeit I still stand by the fact a lot of it was justified. I was clear that I wanted him to prove me wrong, too.

That was his best performance in a Rangers jersey by a mile, and in line with what I was expecting to see when he signed.

If he keeps playing like that, there’ll be plenty like myself (gladly) eating humble pie.

There’s many things to like about him, but by god I am glad he actually takes a shot on from outside the box

Was great today. Moving him out right to put Davis in the centre was ridiculous from the management, completely nullified him and had us under constant pressure as soon as that sub was made.

Will also add I can see Lundstrum being our Captain next season. You can see him directing everyone around him for space and passes he looks a real leader.

He was excellent today. A top class performance in first 45, made himself always available in defence and attack and scored a belter after some well blocked shots. He's a first pick in this form.

Lundstrum is a quality player. Tidies up possession and has that bit of drive which Davis doesn't seem to have now. Davis and Lundstrum can't play in the same team imo

Another great performance from JL. He's standing out. And that isn't good for the rest.

He, along with Kamara and Aribo were outstanding in the first half.

Was a real driving force.

He became less effective as the game wore on, the subs didn't help him out by any means.
Interesting point. 3 outstanding performances from midfield but 1 goal. We should have buried them. We’re not as effective from the wide. Don’t know why.

Back