Lunny just gets it.

Martyboy70

The more I see of him, the more he just seems to get what playing for us needs and means.

From dragging our players away to to leave it where it fell in an OF game to taking the shit USG, and particularly their captain were coming away with in the last week personally, he just seems to understand what we all expect (and how we would be if we played).

His reply to their complete lack of respect sums it up for me.

FZwEmOZXoAYuPDf

I love him but I want that dressing room tidied up pronto if I’m being honest.

I imagine a Struthian approach of boots tucked neatly under the bench or in a bag, a recently starched shirt hung up on a ludicrously high peg, awaiting our victorious players as they emerge with a freshly cleansed and lavender scented helmet.

Possibly a tankard of ale toasted to the Queen before carriages.

Basically letting us steal an extra attacking position because he’s doing the job of 2 players in the central midfield area.

Colossus.

I thought he was superb tonight, led by example

He is so much more effective in midfield, still scratching my head as to why he played in a back three last week. He is probably our best midfielder at the moment and one of the first names on the team sheet.

From a player who’s rangers career was nearly over before it started he has become first name on team sheet his determination and willingness to break up play and start attacks is undervalued by a lot of people

The more I see of him, the more he just seems to get what playing for us needs and means.

From dragging our players away to to leave it where it fell in an OF game to taking the shit USG, and particularly their captain were coming away with in the last week personally, he just seems to understand what we all expect (and how we would be if we played).

His reply to their complete lack of respect sums it up for me.

FZwEmOZXoAYuPDf
I fucking love that guy!! :))

Love the big man, he just gets it.

Captain material for me, if Tav is not playing of course.

Back