Malik Tillman

He's affside. Another masonic conspiracy (kds 78 mins gone)
They are thinking SPFL rules.
In the SPFL and Sportscene, yes, he's offside.

IMG-5734.jpg

I personally think he was off the required pace tonight also , I can see magic in the kid and believe he will be outstanding for us , but I’m in agreement that tonight was not on it today .

Have to obviously give him an excuse that he is better in middle than out right .
Granted, it wasn't a superb team performance. Only really Lawrence excelling, however to say he was off the required pace is just not true. Big players perform even when things don't go their way. He stepped up hugely for someone that is still a kid. Never hid and was brave. Definitely required.

Amazing game and I'm only being overly critical here..

Watching Tillman - like I've said before, he's a boss. Great player and also looks to be getting fitter every game. He can take a tackle and run it off he's a strong guy.

I just found that at times he seemed a LITTLE disinterested but I'll put it down to fitness - he may have been feeling it a little.

But what a great signing.

OH and he needs to play in the middle. Not the left. That's for Matondo. Malik is much better in the middle.

Another tidy performance.
I too agree he needs to be through the middle. His movement, vision and passing are better than most we have/have seen for a while at Ibrox.

Given his age, I think its perfect Lawrence can play that role too - Tillman looks to have tired in each game we've seen him, not sure how much football he's played (regularly) before now?

What a leap for the header too.

Tillman, already a very good player, great touch, vision and confidence in his ability.

Needs to learn when to go slow and when to go fast, and once he gets that he’ll be away, no stopping him.

We need to be starting to build our squad around the likes of Tillman, Lunny and Lawrence. Also have Lowry too. Recon Tillman prob has highest footballing IQ in the team. He’s gonna be a superstar.

He was frustrating at times tonight but he's a level above the rest IMO. Everything from his wee feints to his speed of thought for through passes / wee flicks for one-twos etc.
Yip. A game changer. He’s our 10. The guy to eventually take over from scotty Arfield. Very clever, always looking to make an incisive pass. Gets in the box as well. We’ve been crying out for a guy to get in between the sticks.

The goal glossed over the fact that he was very average tonight. Thought he was going to one of the first to be substituted…thankfully he wasn’t.
Agree he is not suited to playing out wide but hopefully up to speed soon. Hopefully turns out to be a big player for us this season.

His first touch is sublime he is athletic has a rage of passing looks like he can be that creative spark if moved in from wide positions

Yep, pay the money now.
Looks the real deal. So calm, silky, quicker than I thought he was, wants to go hurt teams as soon as he gets possession, some cracking turns and flicks round corners.

Someone must’ve threw something in my eye when the lad teared up a bit with happiness in his post match.

I’d pay the loan to buy fee right away if it were up to me B-D

Showed his class last night played some real good balls through to others shame some wasn't on the same wavelength suits how Gio wants us to play our football

He’s only 20. For goodness sake he’s got the world at his feet…
Still got a way to get but he reminds me of the sublime Zinedine Zidane, he’s got the attributes.

Back