Manchester City's last three games

greigsdestiny

5-0 win , 0-4 win & 0-6 win against Liverpool, Feyenoord & Watford. No mean feat , even for city. Already the title looks as if it's between them, Utd & Chelsea.

Against Feyenoord, they were mindblowing. The quality throughout their side is incredible

I hope they romp the title this year

Their not just winning extremely comfortably, their winning with style!
Keep that up and they'll be unstoppable this season.

Man City will win the title, by a distance. Their first 11 and bench is just ridiculous.

They looked sensational at the start of last season as well before it stalled for them. This time looks a bit different though, seems like they're really clicking.

No offence but the epl bores me to tears most teams with average players getting outragous wages because of sky/bt its just not on give me la liga/serie a or even french lg with decent sized clubs giving their all for less money bar obviously barca / real etc just think watford v brighton earns more dosh than old firm game its a disgrace pub teams raking in millions when clubs like rangers with a history these epl muppets could only dream of struggle like mad nah keep it

Would like city to win it in style to shut up all the press and clowns who have phoned into talksport for the last year slagging off Pep saying he can't hack it in the premiership and playing down his previous achievements

They're basically playing a 5-5 looking at the starting eleven in my eyes. Guardiola never really seemed to care much for the standard formations but the 1-1-8 might be coming back at this rate.

Ederson

Walker Stones Otamendi Mendy

Fernandinho

De Bruyne Silva Sterling

Aguero Jesus

This point not true per se but oft said which makes people think what theytsay is true and that is - De Bruyne only plays well against shit!

What's great about that is 85% of the games City will play this year are against shit

Last edited:
Aguero and Jesus could hit 60+ goals between them if they steer clear of injuries.

Also looks like they've finally got a solid keeper.

How much have they spent this season? certainly looking good, will be some game v man u if they are still both toe to toe.

They are looking very good right now. If they keep everybody fit they will win the title. But I think United will have a big say especially with Zlatan coming back in.

Felt sorry for Watford today, up against a good Man City team and two of the first three goals offside. The penalty they were denied just after halftime was also a joke.

Forced to chase the game and were torn apart.

It's about time.

Given the backing they have, it seems like they've been absolutely stagnant for a few years.

Watched the game and the speed they moved the ball going forward and the movement was outstanding. If they turn up like that and can get kompany fit(big ask I know) then imo title is theirs for the taking.

Still very early in the season, another poster touches on it, they started like a whirlwind last season and fell away, even drew with the mhanks twice ffs.

They do look sensational though, will be a fascinating tussle with Mourinho's Utd.

City look good. They started last season very strongly indeed and have done the same this year.

Great football, great players.

Two of their goals were offside yesterday but they made so many other chances. Watford should have had a penalty after a shocking tackle by Walker on Chalobah I think it was.

The games v Chelsea and Man U will be telling.

The Liverpool result for me was shaped on the sending off but an interesting season awaits and there are strong teams such as City, Chelsea and United and the winners will come from that three.

They look very good. Started last season like this aswell though so be interesting to see if they can maintain it.

I know it was pre season but watching man city hammer Real Madrid you could tell then it was coming together for pep

It's a long season though and Iremember man city where favs early on last year based on early season form

City do look very good but they still have some flaws, all Pep teams do.

I'll judge them after they've come up against good defensive counter attacking team (such as Chelsea), as they are the sort of teams Pep has always struggled against.

I still cant see past united for the title. Jose knows how to win it.. And its always been his goal to win it as utd manager.. I think city will be far more entertaining but ultimately utd willget it over the line

Back