Maxwell's reign at the SFA already doomed

This is really quite simple. Start any independent review by investigating anyone headhunted by Nolan Partners. Ask to see the interview process and who else was considered / interviewed for the same job. I'm pretty sure at the end of the investigation all fingers will point towards celtic park.
This, it is a reasonable line of enquiry, can be broached for several different reasons, good governance, value for money, oh & are you recruiting only scum minded candidates?

Just read the latest piece of pish he spouted yesterday, along the lines of “we want to build bridges and everyone should know they just need to lift the phone”, what a fuc*** tosser.

With any respect due, we will keep lobbing everything we have at your HQ Mr Maxwell in the way we see fit, everything should be out in the open not over a secret phone call, the bridges are now well and truly burnt with the biggest club in your remit seeing no reason whatsoever to build them again.

6 Years and now you tell us to pick up a phone and speak in confidence, are you for fucking real the only reason we want to speak to people face to face is to make sure at that same time Peter's hand is not halfway up your arse.

This is really quite simple. Start any independent review by investigating anyone headhunted by Nolan Partners. Ask to see the interview process and who else was considered / interviewed for the same job. I'm pretty sure at the end of the investigation all fingers will point towards celtic park.

Moreover; a copy of all records pertaining to the process that saw Nolan Partnership appointed by The SFA in the first place.

I'm assuming that there was a tender process / same for Harper MacLeod

image.jpg

Moreover; a copy of all records pertaining to the process that saw Nolan Partnership appointed by The SFA in the first place.

I'm assuming that there was a tender process / same for Harper MacLeod

Exactly. We seriously need to keep this up, lets steamroller over the top of them from now on.
The Rangers support need to keep making lots of noise about it on any platform they can.

The mhedia all seem to be curiously on-message and all using the same term " SFA boots out Dave King's complaint of anti-Rangers bias " this morning. More importantly, Maxwell didn't answer Mr King's valid question either regarding Hughes involvement in this SFA notice of complaint stitch-up.

It’s all a mirage to buy time and hope it settles down.

It needs a fresh statement to push further - unless DK is letting them sweat just a little longer. Hopefully he has their number.

Longer term I do hope we don’t revert to the if you don’t investigate us we’ll drop our interest in you scenario.

I have just read through Maxwell's "Q & A" in today's Herald. They should have changed the headline to a "Q" as he answered virtually nothing, rabbiting on about "picking up the phone", "not as far as I'm aware".

In some cases you'd think he was answering a different question eg:

Q - The insinuation is that Hughes, a Celtic fan, was anti-Rangers.

A - Gary made no secret of the fact he has been a Celtic supporter for a long, long time. He was given the position. Now though, he doesn't want to stand for re-election, so that's down to him. You just need to take each individual on their merits.

Eh? About as far from actually answering the question as it's possible to be. With each passing day of his reign, it becomes clearer why Lawwell was name-checking him in an interview not so long ago.

Our board cannot drop their guard or give an inch here.

The annoying thing is Hughes was not booted out but was allowed to make it look as if he always intended to leave. So effectively nothing happened to him for slagging off the Rangers support. Nothing happened to Petrie for his comments after the cup final. It’s open season on Rangers supporters.

The annoying thing is Hughes was not booted out but was allowed to make it look as if he always intended to leave. So effectively nothing happened to him for slagging off the Rangers support. Nothing happened to Petrie for his comments after the cup final. It’s open season on Rangers supporters.

Unless we the support take him to court for being a hater that influenced negatively decisions relating to OUR CLUB?

What a thrill that would be. Interesting thought.

It was a complete set up by Her Fuhrer…… to install Maxwell as the Regan’s successor.

And the inevitable …… is now taking place.

Maxwell instructed to silence King before he stirs up a hornets nest!

If only Gilmour from St. Mirren was still there on the SFA board ……the only one to call it for what it is and on live radio……as well!

Unfortunately none of the others had the back bone to back him and here we stand yet again with yet another ‘puppet’ in place to do Lawwell’s bidding!!

History is about to repeat itself ……mark my words unfortunately!

It was a complete set up by Her Fuhrer…… to install Maxwell as the Regan’s successor.

And the inevitable …… is now taking place.

Maxwell instructed to silence King before he stirs up a hornets nest!

If only Gilmour from St. Mirren was still there on the SFA board ……the only one to call it for what it is and on live radio……as well!

Unfortunately none of the others had the back bone to back him and here we stand yet again with yet another ‘puppet’ in place to do Lawwell’s bidding!!

History is about to repeat itself ……mark my words unfortunately!

Did Gilmour say anything negative about the cabal when he was part of it?

Good point ………but I don’t think he was the worst offender who wanted us dead … and so I cut him some slack for at least coming out and saying what is going on.

Let’s not kid ourselves this is down to politics and self preservation.

People in general these days just don’t do the right thing anymore.

Les Gray the Hamilton chairman was on the show as well and he totally refuted all Gilmour’s accusations.

Now if he had just agreed and admitted that the corruption was rife in the SFA and that Lawwell was running it … as we all know…… then maybe …just maybe we might have had finally the chance to expose what was going on.

I don’t excuse Gilmour for eveything but he at least had the balls on live radio to try to and expose this ……once for all!

#Absolutepowercorruptsabsolutely

Good point ………but I don’t think he was the worst offender who wanted us dead … and so I cut him some slack for at least coming out and saying what is going on.

Let’s not kid ourselves this is down to politics and self preservation.

People in general these days just don’t do the right thing anymore.

Les Gray the Hamilton chairman was on the show as well and he totally refuted all Gilmour’s accusations.

Now if he had just agreed and admitted that the corruption was rife in the SFA and that Lawwell was running it … as we all know…… then maybe …just maybe we might have had finally the chance to expose what was going on.

I don’t excuse Gilmour for eveything but he at least had the balls on live radio to try to and expose this ……once for all!

#Absolutepowercorruptsabsolutely

Les Gray is a cuńt.

I assume that's why we asked for an investigation into decisions made against us whilst Hughes was there.

Maxwell has thus far avoided this question, not that he was pushed on it by the media.

I assume that's why we asked for an investigation into decisions made against us whilst Hughes was there.

Maxwell has thus far avoided this question, not that he was pushed on it by the media.

Maxwell deliberately evading the singular question regarding Hughes speaks volumes. I want Rangers to take these kants to Court and out the lot of them.

Maxwell deliberately evading the singular question regarding Hughes speaks volumes. I want Rangers to take these kants to Court and out the lot of them.

Yeah, they neither answered any of our simple direct questions, nor hit us with a charge of bringing the game into disrepute.

Make your own mind up on that, but to any reasonable person it suggests one thing only ... guilty as charged.

However, reading the newspapers you would never know.

The SFA will be shredding the paperwork as we type!

I hope UEFA/FIFA are more rational.

Back