McCrorie to leave following McGregor’s new deal

I’m not so fussed as others here. Sure he had a few good games for us but the coaches see more than the fans who can only monitor games. I’m not convinced McCrorie is Rangers number 1 material. I don’t follow Livi but did he not have a rather mixed spell on loan there? (I’m happy to be wrong on this but there is a big difference between Livi good and Rangers class).
I think the issue is more concerning as it shows we either don’t have a long term GK plan, which I doubt, or we are not investing the required levels to bring in a crucial target in a top GK at present. On the other hand, maybe they feel the keepers we have are adequate.
Without sales we are desperately needing a striker.

Feel like he probably needs to go for his own good now.

Whether that comes back to bite us remains to be seen, first Gerrard + team and now Gio + his team see the lad every day and he's not moved in pecking order.

Wouldn’t be surprised to see him go on to do great for another SPFL or English Championship and we’re kicking ourselves next season after McGregor retires and we’re looking for a new keeper

Just can’t see any logic behind how we’ve dealt with the GK position. Likely because there isn’t any. Recruitment and forward planning is an absolute shambles at the club right now and it’s going to cost us

Latest posts

Back