Met Police investigate alleged "offensive banner" at Selhurst Park re. Newcastle takeover

Slightly off topic here but I handle goods at least twice a week that have come from and are going back to Taif in the KSA, and one time a family member accused me quite vocally of aiding and abetting in state sponsored murder.
I like everyone else are disgusted by their human rights record but can’t pick and choose what work I have to do.

This ^^

But also, after all the previous owners this is the one they get miffed at, it's laughable.

Might want to spend some time looking at political donations, business dealings etc. of all the owners in the EPL.

You just don't get to be a billionaire without getting your hands really, really dirty.

The banner says the Owners have committed those acts and it’s proven is that correct . I’m not sure what has been proven in the killings and terrorism , we all know it was them , have these been proven ?

PIF is Public Investment Fund of Saudi Arabia which was setup in 1971 . And these are the Owners details https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_Investment_Fund

I can see the Owners would be peeved by that and concerned about an ongoing culture of such banners at matches and they wouldn’t choose to have those shown on tv .

Personally I’m in the grouping of who hasn’t had a dodgy or worse owner . I’ve no grudge against these guys over the owners like Ashley , Abramovich etc .

Last edited:
Shouldn’t the Met be using their resources to prevent the stabbings? The proper crimes in the area :rolleyes:
Yet they’ll bleat on about being under resourced.

Tell you what, use your resources properly I.e. knife crime instead of wasting them on “offensive” banners at a football match.

Where do you start with this absolute f.ucking nonsense? It's perfectly OK to sanction the sale of a club to these medieval, women and gay murdering savages but not OK to protest it.

TELEMMGLPICT000275421804_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqqVzuuqpFlyLIwiB6NTmJwauLYewjGO21NF-o1gxbkUI.jpeg
Saudi money being pumped into London is the reason the MP’s won’t talk about the elephant in the room in Europe: Islam.

Fair play with the banner.

what’s with them stating “offensive” YOU DONT HAVE A RIGHT NOT TO BE.

We are going to spend the rest of our existence forever appeasing and grovelling to people who would willingly murder us with extreme prejudice.
No doubt this ‘ vile ‘ display of racism will trigger yet more national soul searching.

Last edited:
The banner says the Owners have committed those acts and it’s proven is that correct . I’m not sure what has been proven in the killings and terrorism , we all know it was them , have these been proven ?

PIF is Public Investment Fund of Saudi Arabia which was setup in 1971 . And these are the Owners details https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_Investment_Fund

I can see the Owners would be peeved by that and concerned about an ongoing culture of such banners at matches and they wouldn’t choose to have those shown on tv .

Personally I’m in the grouping of who hasn’t had a dodgy or worse owner . I’ve no grudge against these guys over the owners like Ashley , Abramovich etc .
Even if it isn't proven then slander is a civil matter. Police should be nowhere near this.

The met police should be investigating the rapey coppers they have instead of a fucking banner

Back