Michael Beale on Glen Kamara

Strange one. It’s not long ago everyone was singing his praises, a £50k bargain silky midfielder bossing it at home and in the Europa. Gerrard always backed him, especially that incident with the Slavia Prague racist. I think Gerrard was like a father figure always protecting him and now he has lost his way a bit. He is a good option and, who knows, if he gets a decent preseason under his belt he could get back into the team. But at the moment he is miles off the pace.

A complete waste of a season for Kamara,It was obvious he didn’t want to be at Ibrox this season so let’s not put him and us through another painful season,Him of not trying and us paying a wage to a player for zero effort.

Time to go, a shadow of the player we had 2 seasons just hope we get something decent for him. Should have been sold when his stock was high tbh.

I found him to be one of those frustrating players that when he wanted to, he could great things. Problem is he can't be bothered (saying that in a nice way). Won't be sad to see him go..

I don’t think Beale has said anything wrong there, in fact I enjoyed an update of where we are with Glen.

I appreciate things are up in the air a bit but the choice is stark and clear - knuckle down, commit and get a good pre season or you’ll be sold

Choice is yours

And that’s fine by me

I don’t think Beale has said anything wrong there, in fact I enjoyed an update of where we are with Glen.

I appreciate things are up in the air a bit but the choice is stark and clear - knuckle down, commit and get a good pre season or you’ll be sold

Choice is yours

And that’s fine by me

He's made it clear he doesnt give a shit about Rangers. Bye bye.

He's made it clear he doesnt give a shit about Rangers. Bye bye.
Will see

If he does go I hope we hold out for good money and don’t take anything daft like 500k cos some fans hate the sight of him now

There is absolutely no doubting Kamara's ability, he's a classy footballer, however his hunger is gone. As soon as his mates in Aribo and Bassey left, you could see his motivation drop. Good player who has been an over all success, but the time has come for both parties to move on. He's got one "big" move left in his career you'd suspect and we'd recoup a decent (but not brilliant) fee.

Good player in Europe in that he could keep possession and recirculate it but didn't get the time in the SPFL. Couldn't tackle, head, create a chance or finish. Normally midfielders are capable of at least a couple of them. Get rid, if anybody is interested, won't miss him.

So much ability he can't get a start....

Or track runners... never seen a player hit so many underweighted and overweighted hospital passes in my life, let alone blindly turn into trouble. . . . but aye that time he turned Scott Brown

55 season he was largely amazing. Last season in Europe he was mostly outstanding but then domestically it was like watching a completely different player. Just don't know what you're going to get with him now and he really doesn't look like he wants to be here so will have to say goodbye I think.

If he decides he wants to still play for us (and we don't get any decent bids in for him) he has to come back with fire in his belly from day 1 of pre-season.

Will never forget his goal against Leipzig then taking his armband off, kissing it and saying 'for Jimmy'. Classy.

A bit like Morelos and Kent....the talent is there, but his heart &/or his head are not in it right now. We all know that only goes one way so we'd be as well getting some money for him now & going out separate ways.

55 season he was largely amazing. Last season in Europe he was mostly outstanding but then domestically it was like watching a completely different player. Just don't know what you're going to get with him now and he really doesn't look like he wants to be here so will have to say goodbye I think.
I think domestically last season was down to GVB seemingly wanting him to play further forward in a packed defence and play threaded passes, 1-2s and help unlock defences (doing what Cantwell has done since arriving). While he’s got good skills I don’t think that’s his game. Covering space, recycling the ball, being available to keep possession and move it on in 1 or 2 touches is where his game is best and what he played until GVB. Europe as we’ve less of the ball, pressed more and have to be clever he looked good.

I’d like to see him move on, with my best wishes and have a more dynamic midfield that Cantwell and Raskin have shown us.

Tbh to him
If you dont want to be here then go
Fed up of the pish .
If you want to go then feck off .
Remember in 2 years time you wanted to leave like alfie an kent then you will miss us fans when your play for a crap club

No media work, no PR, no charity, not in the team the whole story is there, the guy is a busted flush and that is the sign of a man with no heart or desire to push through and be better.

If he can’t see it, we can and hopefully Beale can.

If it was just poor form like every player suffers at some stage I’d be willing to give him another go. But realty is he’s not bothered his arse, for that reason alone I just don’t want to see him in a Rangers shirt again.

He’s been in Scotland for 6 years and , with all due respect, Rangers are the only real Club he’s seen action with.

Given his age and time served it’s quite understandable he wanted to leave, Rangers just seemed to balls up his move which annoyed him and he’s lost interest. I think saying he’s downed tools is somewhat harsh but clearly he’s not focused as you can see it in every misplaced pass or mistimed action.

He simply has to leave now for the benefit of all concerned and under those circumstances it’s more a question of securing said move than big fee.

The time for that was last Summer and Rangers blew it.

Back