Official Michael Stewart has just had to apologise on Twitter to Jim Traynor and Rangers FC

He's an absolutely filthy bastard.

His earlier tweet about enjoying a ten year old and talking about cancerous people is a clear dig at a certain person involved in this case.

A despicable filthy subhuman degenerate bastard.
Get a contracted reassignment to Dr Who?

Sounds like the culmination of 2 years of failed negotiations between lawyers to settle a defamation. Hopefully behind the scenes Stewart is paying not only his own substantial legal bill but also that of Traynor and Rangers.
Hopefully it'll be a substantial sum ,and make a huge dent in his bank account

Have a look at the timings and the facts.

It's taken this two years for this to happen - it's obvious he has tried every trick in the book to dodge it but eventually been forced into corner where it is 'do this or go to court.'

I would also assume from the formalistic tone of the tweet that he will also have had to pick up the bill for his own and Traynor's lawyers. Anyone care to guess at the possible cost for that?

A nasty piece of work.
£200 pound a letter X 20 hopefully bankruptcy awaits

He's had his arse kicked somewhere along the line to come out with this some 2 years out of the blue....maybe we can look forward to that Fcukin idiot Sutton getting reprimanded , and cease saying what he wants not caring who he offends as he knows he'll get away with it. We've got to keep on the case of these Rangers haters and this looks like the beginning of the end for this type of clown. WATP.

Kinda ironic he posted this last night before being made to apologise for being one of them...

A Whisky Wanker, I could have guessed. No doubt bores people to death regaling them with island barrelling processes and how a certain distinctive peatiness is a sign of authenticity.

Nearly as bad as the Coffee Connoisseur C*nts.

He was sued
He's an absolutely filthy bastard.

His earlier tweet about enjoying a ten year old and talking about cancerous people is a clear dig at a certain person involved in this case.

A despicable filthy subhuman degenerate bastard.

He’ll end up deleting that, the reference to cancer is in particularly poor taste.

We cannot be as flippant about his comments, where I think JT should be ashamed he hasn’t sued Stewart for his comments, take the failed
player/Nat to the cleaners shouldn’t be near any media.
Maybe he has. Britain don’t have strong rules or punishments against slander so any compensation is limited by the law

He's one of the reasons I had to leave Twitter. How he's not had a sore jaw of a Bear I'll never know.
I've seen him in the street a few times, lives near. Nothing would make him more relevant and happier. He's just not very bright and the fact him and Angela Haggerty appear on BBC Scotland tells you all you need to know about what a low cost low quality outfit it is. Don't pay your licence.

That squirrel must have heard that Stewart has lost his nuts. Mustn’t know that there in a glass bowl in Trayor’s display cabinet. :p

I’ll never forget him and Speirs both reporting me and getting me a ban on Twitter for replying to Speirs congratulating Stewart on being back on the radio around Feb 2020. Called Stewart a cretin and Speirs a pervert for posting photos of his elderly mum ironing his underwear B-D

Hahaha.

If we weren’t now able to pick our own avatars on this forum, I’d be leading the campaign to have awarded your own avatar :))

I've seen him in the street a few times, lives near. Nothing would make him more relevant and happier. He's just not very bright and the fact him and Angela Haggerty appear on BBC Scotland tells you all you need to know about what a low cost low quality outfit it is. Don't pay your licence.
I haven't done for 2 years, makes it all the sweeter watching their other content for free.

Clearly been made to grovel like the wee ginger slag he is. He will be absolutely fuming being forced to apologise like that. He will be even more fuming when he comes on here (as he's been known to) and reads everyone ripping the chunt out him. Get it right round ye ya ginger mutant basturt.

Sounds like the culmination of 2 years of failed negotiations between lawyers to settle a defamation. Hopefully behind the scenes Stewart is paying not only his own substantial legal bill but also that of Traynor and Rangers.
He accuses JT of not being independent of thought by getting craig whyte to sportive his piece, yet he himself is a paid mouthpiece of Celtic. Still the Aberdeen and Hibs fans lap him up which shows how irrelevant these clubs and their fans have become.

Wtf the apology is from today? Makes no sense at all haha considering Traynor left us ages ago. This also highlights that the board and club are good at protecting themselves when they need to but not the fans.
So the club has likely acted on something that no doubt they were criticised for not acting on and its just twisted against the club anyway?

A Whisky Wanker, I could have guessed. No doubt bores people to death regaling them with island barrelling processes and how a certain distinctive peatiness is a sign of authenticity.

Nearly as bad as the Coffee Connoisseur C*nts.
Hey I take that personally! You calling me a Michael Stewart?

Back