Monday's Back Pages - 30 images

ball hadn't crossed the line and we were denied a stone wall penalty .

Dallas was in the wrong for penalty
Linesman was correct in goal not given

In other news lindsey fails to mention scum supporter lifted at Ibrox causing trouble while his mates cover their faces up to fight the police. strict liability only helps one club in this country and by the number of fines they collect in Europe it doesnt effect them anyway

Thanks again Mark.

Interesting to see Gerard’s quotes regard Katic been left out of squads. He’s got to “keep going”.

It’s good having 4 very decent Centre Halfs but I don’t get it regard Katic. He mustn’t trust him totally.

Gordon Parks in the Record doesn’t like us very much does he? Every time it’s a negative comment from him, we’ll see at the end of the season whether or not we can live with your favourites Gordon.

As for that hotline, poets and facts as always are like oil and water. The only poor decisions were a lack of bookings for shirt pulling for Tanser and Davidson, plus the stonewall penalty for handball.

Just shows you what blind bigotry and hatred does to folk. TV proved the ball did not cross the line yet some clowns still can't accept truth as fact. I'd expect the same to happen if VAR was introduced here. Can imagine the VAR referees fannying about trying doctor the evidence to give a decision against us.

There was only one call straightforward enough for Dallas to make and that was the obvious penalty he denied us. These hotline cranks are to be laughed at. Can just imagine their seethe being compounded by Defoe's goal. Beautiful 30 seconds or so.

Matthew Lindsay outing himself as another tim supporting "journalist."

Believe it or not he isn’t. Played golf a few times with him in the past, and he’s actually an alright guy though I don’t think he favours us or them.

Completely useless information, but at that time he said Mark McGhee was the most precious of all managers he had to deal with. McGhee apparently didn’t take any criticism very well, and came across probably unsurprisingly a bit of a c**t, and would regularly be on the phone demanding journalists talk him up.

So Mathew Lindsay thinks it was Hamerby fans who caused the trouble in Stockholm, as he doesn’t recognise any of the faces from the east end? Not a mention of the Filth ST holder who got arrested causing trouble at Ibrox in the Feyenoord end. Mathew must be a regular in the east end if he can recognise so many faces.

Thanks again Mark.

Interesting to see Gerard’s quotes regard Katic been left out of squads. He’s got to “keep going”.

It’s good having 4 very decent Centre Halfs but I don’t get it regard Katic. He mustn’t trust him totally.
He's a good signing and has potential but still very raw. Have seen him dive into tackles and lose concentration a fair number of times - so to me it's understandable that he's not first choice when we have Goldson and Helander.

No matter what the evidence shows and clearly the ball never crossed the line, it matters not, the narrative in Scotland pushed by demented mentally challengeds and that includes most of the MSM, is that Rangers were given a decision.
Thus rather than the truth being given its share of oxygen, instead, it is totally suffocated by the need to feed the paranoia and to stoke the myth of Rangers being on the end of favourable decisions, yet the most blatant injustice in the game was the penalty that was denied that may have seen Rangers go 3-0 up at a stage in the match that could have opened the floodgates.

The truth is Dallas managed to keep St Johnstone in the game for longer than they deserved.

However, truth is always subjucated to the fairytales of Scottish football mostly written by demented 19th Century Terrorist bastrds.
Correct usage of 19th Century Terrorist here and you all know who you are when we use the term.

Reckon all those cretins phoned the hotline as soon as they heard BBC radio Scotland’s commentary of the match without actually seeing the incident. Would say they must have red faces after seeing sport scene. Of course they would dispute it even when seeing it with their own blinkered eyes.

To all the the thick mentally challengeds that don’t know much about football

You need to see all of the ball over the line not just a bit of it not even half of it

You must see all of the ball ffs

Fuk off back to your sisters bed

How did Ralston get a 6 out of 10?

In fact, how is he in any way a footballer?

Absolutely rank rotten.

People on here surprised about the mentally challengeds opinion on the decisions on Sunday . Would not be surprised if they never even seen any of them they just go along with their warped narrative peddled out by the media.
Even doubt the regulars are real ,probably lazy journalism again .
Worst was that St Johnston bint interviewing Davis after the game told him it was over the line despite her working for BT who proved during the game it wasn't what was that all about ?

People on here surprised about the mentally challengeds opinion on the decisions on Sunday . Would not be surprised if they never even seen any of them they just go along with their warped narrative peddled out by the media.
Even doubt the regulars are real ,probably lazy journalism again .
Worst was that St Johnston bint interviewing Davis after the game told him it was over the line despite her working for BT who proved during the game it wasn't what was that all about ?
I wonder why she thought she had a better view of the incident than Steven Davis?
Surely the point of interviewing a player is to hear a first-hand account from someone involved in the action?
In this matter Davis who was standing in the goalmouth and knocking the ball away surely had the best view of anyone, yet when he said he was sure it didn't cross the line, this clearly fckn stupid woman, decided to tell him he was wrong in front of the entire television audience, yet 100% it was she who was totally in the wrong.

Will she be contacting him to apologise?

I wonder why she thought she had a better view of the incident than Steven Davis?
Surely the point of interviewing a player is to hear a first-hand account from someone involved in the action?
In this matter Davis who was standing in the goalmouth and knocking the ball away surely had the best view of anyone, yet when he said he was sure it didn't cross the line, this clearly fckn stupid woman, decided to tell him he was wrong in front of the entire television audience, yet 100% it was she who was totally in the wrong.

Will she be contacting him to apologise?
Probably got her boyfriend wrote her script ,but totally agree if Davis had reacted with "%^*& off your talking pish " it would have been merited ,or was that the reaction she was hoping for . The club should be asking why she basically lied and why she did it and want an apilogy

He's a good signing and has potential but still very raw. Have seen him dive into tackles and lose concentration a fair number of times - so to me it's understandable that he's not first choice when we have Goldson and Helander.
I agree he has shown to be raw at times & i’m not saying he is the finished artical. However to play Worrel before him last season especially in Europe it didn’t help with his development as a raw centre back.

In my opinion he has been every bit as good if not better than Goldson (one of the major reasons we were beat by Sellick) this season so I find it strange he’s not even making the bench now for games.

I feel that big Katic won’t feel the manager has belief or faith in him as he keeps dropping him & changing any chance he gets.

Don’t get me wrong I’m on the Ge55ard express but I can’t get my head around the Katic situation. I think there must be more to it or the boss doesn’t really trust him.

Back