Morelos or Prso or Mols

Entitled to your opinion but Prso was class for us, if it wasnt for him then we dont even get near a chance of nicking the title on helicopter Sunday.

He basically dragged us into contention on his own at times.
Your not wrong. His desire and work-rate was immense. Can’t really put my finger on it I just never rated him as highly as a player as some seemed to at the time.

Mols
Prso
Morelos

Not much more to add and i second another posters wish to have seen Morelos in the same kind of team as Mols. Mols was simply amazing.

Mols pre injury was developing into a world class player, played against probably the best team in the Champions league (Bayern) and he ran them ragged he was one the most skilful players I've ever seen and one of the best finishers as well.

Prso we got at the end of his career on the decline if you like, he would have been world class if he had pace, a great player, workrate strength and skill he had it all and could finish but no pace.

Morelos has potential to be a great striker but not as good as what Prso was
and nowhere near Mols level

Mols all day long. If it wasn't for that night in Munich he'd have broken all sorts of records. Defenders didn't know what to do with him!

Mols - If it wasn't for that injury, he would have went one to play for one of the elite clubs in Europe
Prso - Proven Champions League Striker
Morelos - Still all to do, but has potential. Could go on to be a great player, if he can find the right attitude.

Mols
Prso
Morelos

I was never fortunate enough to see Mols playing in person (living in Australia can do that) but watched pretty much every game he played for us on TV. Far and away the best striker I have seen in a Rangers jersey. He attended ORSA here in February and I was lucky enough to spend about half an hour chatting with him on the river cruise. A modest, good humoured and friendly man who loves Rangers to this day. (Still looks fit enough to play!)

I would say Mols playing at Rangers was probably the pinnacle of his career, Prso had been in a European final I'm sure with Monaco, I my opinion Morelos will play at a much higher level than either.

Talent wise, Michael Mols is up there with the best I've seen in a Rangers strip. Absolutely incredible pre-injury and was destined for the top. Horrific bad luck what happened to him but he fought back and still enjoyed success with us.

Prso was a monster for us. Got him just after his prime but he was awesome and won us titles.

I'll be honest my love of Morelos has soured since the New Year. No idea what's going on in his personal life but he's let us down too many times now. In the middle of Decemeber we all thought he'd finally realised his potential and we had a superstar on our hands. The facts are he hasn't won us anything and he's contributed massively to his own transfer value dwindling.

I just can't hold him in the same regard as Prso & Mols who gave everything for us and were successful.

M
Morelos
Mols
Pros
Morelos goals in Europe speak for themselves, no other Rangers player has scored in four consecutive games. Hes also a fair bit younger than both other players when they came to Rangers.

Yes Will, Mols joined us months before his 29th birthday & Dado not long before his 30th birthday.

I personally loved both of them, but Michael was never going to become a world class player at that age. His country had awarded him only 6 caps, so it sounds like they agree.

Morelos has a better scoring record than both at a much younger age too, despite criticism of his finishing, which does need to improve one on one.

On their day all 3 could be unplayable for us but i'll go for Mols, Prso and Morelos
Unfortunately Alfredo lets himself and more importantly the team down too much and too often to be anywhere other than third

IMO Mols was the most skillful striker I've ever seen at Rangers-

That's saying a lot by the way due to being brought up on Millar & Brand & watching all the way through to present day -

Prso was a breath of fresh air when he came - he was a real force & I'm sure he caused more than a few defenders sleepless nights knowing they were up against him the following day -
Imo he had a hint of Colin Stein about him -

Alfie - at least potentially - has imo - enough ability to become a truly top class striker in the near future

All that said the sequence for me is
Mols
Morelos
Prso

Back