Morelos

Comes up with the goods once again. An assist and a goal as well as winning the pens.
What impressed me a lot about him today was they were trying to get in face and he didn't react, kept his cool. The gaffer has clearly spoken to him about it. Well done Alfie.
He just luvs to score goals

Comes up with the goods once again. An assist and a goal as well as winning the pens.
What impressed me a lot about him today was they were trying to get in face and he didn't react, kept his cool. The gaffer has clearly spoken to him about it. Well done Alfie.
Trying, they were in his face. If he ignores them like today, he wins. Well done Alfie.

Excellent yet again from him.

He had to drop so deep at times just to get the ball because no one was moving it forward quick enough. Almost everything we do well he is involved in, we'll miss him massively next week.

He has grew up a lot these last few weeks-we are now seeing a more rounded Morelos emerging....better attitude and less volatile.

I thought he had a great shift today outside of the obvious. Credit to him he's clearly listening.

Wee man was brilliant, absolute fuckin shocker of a tackle on him in the first 40 seconds

• Out-ball first half - superb.
  • Didn't react to shocking fouls.
  • Touch across his marker then ball into Kent for the 1st was sublime.
  • Didn't react to being accosted after his booking.
  • Won the 2nd penalty.
  • Scored our 4th.

MOTM by a country mile.

Our best player by a mile, best striker in the league by a similar distance.

Morelos, Tav, DC once again vital in their link up and delivered the goods.

A gang of neds spent the day trying to goad Alfie and he has the last laugh. He’s learning all the time.

Scored one, laid one on and won a penalty. As o/p said didn’t react to severe antagonism, work rate was superb as well. Well done Alfredo, the difference between winning and dropping points today.

How many times today did we see Alfredo back behind the midfield defending and doing some hard yards. His all round play has been much improved this season. And he seems to be passing a lot more in the final third rather than shooting from the shy line.

How many times today did we see Alfredo back behind the midfield defending and doing some hard yards. His all round play has been much improved this season. And he seems to be passing a lot more in the final third rather than shooting from the shy line.

I noticed this too. He's got more composure now. You seen that with his goal too, didn't just blast it first time, worked the angle first.

Back