Most treasured Rangers possession?

Ive read followfollow for years and never posted but reading this half scooped, as daft as it sounds the way my father picked me up and squeezed me (probably last time he picked me up) not long after his dad had passed away when novo scored in Florence will never be beaten, I’ve been a season ticket holder since I was 5 and followed them every where so seen the good and bad but my most precious Rangers possession is a hug that no siged top ect could ever beat.

Way back when I was a young lad in the North East I went to see my local team Elgin City play my idols in a friendly.

Walter Smith signed my programme, Davie Cooper lent on my back to sign his autograph on it, John Spencer was there and signed and there happened to be a couple of trialists who signed too. They were Thomas Madigage and Augustine Makalakalene!

Spirit of Ibrox book my good lady got me for a Xmas present which was a limited edition.

That would have a cost a couple of bob. (I don't want to know)

For me, the memories with my old man, my brother, my uncle John and my granda especially. Knowing it goes on through my grandchildren, that does me

We are not a football club. We are a way of life.

Don't ever let anyone take it from you.

Way back when I was a young lad in the North East I went to see my local team Elgin City play my idols in a friendly.

Walter Smith signed my programme, Davie Cooper lent on my back to sign his autograph on it, John Spencer was there and signed and there happened to be a couple of trialists who signed too. They were Thomas Madigage and Augustine Makalakalene!

That would be around 1989?

Back