Motherwell lose an injury time goal

What a shame.

They are cheating all 127 of their fans by not applying themselves in each game the way they do against us.

You think they tried as hard in the others? Played our game like it was a cup final although we did get the second half badly wrong.
Maybe? the point being we were terrible in the second half, we have not learned our lessons Livingston was even worse, we need to wise up for tomorrow.

Horrible bastard and club with horrible fans. They use horrible tactics and have horrible footballers implementing those tactics.

Just fuckin HORRIBLE!!!

Funny yet depressing that the likes of St Johnstone and Hamilton have come away from there with more points than we got.

I’m sure they will be the best team in the world again the next time we are in town. Cheating their meagre fanbase.

Right now i think i hate Motherwell more than any other club, i know that ain't normal but i despise them.

Ona personal level used to like this club and my mother was born in the town but I cannot stand the sight of them any longer and hope they go down

We were absolutely hoaching in the second half. Hopefully we never play that badly anytime soon.
We sat back deep in our own area for 45 minutes against that shower inviting them to score.
We were fortunate on a couple of occasions that they missed clear headers on goal which should have been our wake up call but SG refused to change it and we spunked two points away at the death

Where does the idea that football should be played in a certain way come from? The only job a manager has is to win football matches and if he has limited resources to change his even more limited squad, why should he have to conform to a notion that sees him with less chance of success? His team are pish even with playing to their own 'strengths', imagine how pish they would be if they had to try and play another team's supporter's idea of what good football is?

I hate them and hope they go under, but the general attitude that teams should not be allowed to play unless it is in a certain manner is just laughable.

Where does the idea that football should be played in a certain way come from? The only job a manager has is to win football matches and if he has limited resources to change his even more limited squad, why should he have to conform to a notion that sees him with less chance of success? His team are pish even with playing to their own 'strengths', imagine how pish they would be if they had to try and play another team's supporter's idea of what good football is?

I hate them and hope they go under, but the general attitude that teams should not be allowed to play unless it is in a certain manner is just laughable.

In Motherwell’s case I think people’s main bone of contention is their pride, as emphasised by the words of their classless captain before our last game with them, that they play a ‘dirty’ style and take great delight in injuring opposition players.

I don’t have a problem with teams playing according to their strengths and limitations, I do have a problem with dirty scumbags trying to put our players on the sidelines continually.

In Motherwell’s case I think people’s main bone of contention is their pride, as emphasised by the words of their classless captain before our last game with them, that they play a ‘dirty’ style and take great delight in injuring opposition players.

I don’t have a problem with teams playing according to their strengths and limitations, I do have a problem with dirty scumbags trying to put our players on the sidelines continually.

Motherwell are no better and no worse than most Scottish dross. They cannot compete technically so they compete physically. There are 3 sides with worse disciplinary records than them this season and 3 last season.

match them physically then beat them at football.

It’s a pity St Mirren and Dundee are so poor. Would be very happy to see this little scummy team go down. Can’t see it with the other 2, but they could turn it around with their new managers.

Their injury time goal v us made their season. No matter how bad it gets, a wee mention of that will make them happy. Not because they drew, but because we didn't win.
That game will beat any victory they get this season. Somebody should ask their manager why they aren't bothered against other clubs.

Did someone tell them that they weren't playing rangers today?onl o time this duddy club raise their game is against us, agree would like to see this shyty little club relegated.

Used too have a soft spot for them but after the way they acted in that play off game and everythig after that, i detest them as much as the others

Back