MRQ pictures

MRB as well Row d if possible :D

This is MRB about two rows behind you

xkqes6.jpg

Anyone help out with supplying some pictures from MRQ row B or thereabouts?

Would be much appreciated!

MRR row C for you. Not exactly your view but gives you a rough idea.

MRQ is affected by a pole however. It’s to the right of the second photo so will come into effect for you.

16h2rl2.jpg

2zix281.jpg

Definitely are. Further back and to the sides you might have an issue with pillars but even then i was second back row of MRC for years and it was a great view too, could hardly see govan stand at all though.

I’m MRB row D, seat 73. Hoping for a good view

We should have a thread with views from every area of the stadium and it should be a sticky

I was thinking the same.

I contacted the SLO earlier today to ask about the seat viewer being brought back. He said that it is something that is being looked into again as there is interest in it

I was thinking the same.

I contacted the SLO earlier today to ask about the seat viewer being brought back. He said that it is something that is being looked into again as there is interest in it
They deffo should have that when buying tickets, if we could get a thread all clearly labelled and section by section it would be a valuable thread to have.

Perahps admin can help it hthat.

There is a pole in MRQ. Depending on your seat, it can literally obscure an entire goal mouth.

MRQ. Row A. The pole is to the left. From this seat it obscures a fraction at the corner flag, but really just running up to take the kick.

It really depends what seat number you have, but it should have said if it was a restricted view when you purchased. If it’s not restricted then you’ll have a great view. Row A is just behind the posh padded seats.

Last edited:
There is a pole in MRQ. Depending on your seat, it can literally obscure an entire goal mouth.

I'm in MRQ and the pole just restricts a small part of the centre circle.

There's no way it will obscure the goalmouth.

You'll be sitting very slightly to the Broomloan end of the halfway line.

Good seats and plenty leg room.

I'm in MRQ and the pole just restricts a small part of the centre circle.

There's no way it will obscure the goalmouth.

You'll be sitting very slightly to the Broomloan end of the halfway line.

Good seats and plenty leg room.

I had a seat in MRQ and sitting straight forward, I couldn’t see the goal at the Copland end. Constantly moving around the pole. I’ve got a photo somewhere, it was awful.

I’m MRQ very back row,the pole is blocking my view at the Broomloan goal but as I can move about it’s not a hassle.

Back