MyGers packs have started to arrive

I'd honestly rather they didn't send me this shite every year.

Send it to a young ST holder or something instead.

I don't have the heart to throw it out so it will gather dust like last seasons.
Sell it on one of the Rangers memorabilia Facebook pages. Quite a few folk doing that last year.

The wee metal card with “we welcome the chase” after we’ve just finished second, is a riddy
We welcome the chase. It is healthy for us. We will never hide from it. Never fear, inevitably we shall have our years of failure, and when they arrive, we must reveal tolerance and sanity. No matter the days of anxiety that come our way, we shall emerge stronger because of the trials to be overcome. That has been the philosophy of the Rangers since the days of the gallant pioneers.”
Bill Struth.

Looking forward to getting mine, however the metal card looks lazy and entirely useless other than the meme that’s going around.

Not got mine but for some reason my auto renew payment didn’t go through, even though my wee girls did and it’s on the same card, so went in and manually renewed a bit later. Neither mine or hers has arrived yet though!

On the subject of welcome packs, I bought the Edmiston house package about 6/7 weeks ago, are you not supposed to recieve something for that too?

Paid the renewal for mine and my fathers at the same time. Obviously have the same surname. My father received his a few days ago. Not received mine yet. My postman knows I am a bear. Pretty sure he is a Hibs fan. Should I be concerned? Was actually planning on using the key ring.

Last edited:
Mine will be getting launched straight in the bin as per.

Will keep my membership card for the Ibrox restaurant.

As others have said, there really needs to be an “opt out” box somewhere when buying MyGers. Would save a hell of a lot of money.
I'll take yer key ring off you. My wee boy would love it

I’ve received my two adult ones, has anyone received the child one yet as I’m still waiting on that.

Got mine last week

Tbh I think the club should give the fans the chance to opt out of receiving it as personally I won’t use any of the items other than the membership card

Just seems a waste of money for the club and I suspect I won’t be alone in that.

I have the metal card in my wallet, no idea what it’s for or why I even carry it. Just like shiney things like a Magpie I guess

Not got mine yet. It’ll get here when it gets here

For those who have theirs already, is the notepad blank paper or lined paper?

Would be ideal for my desk and taking notes on work calls

I'd honestly rather they didn't send me this shite every year.

Send it to a young ST holder or something instead.

I don't have the heart to throw it out so it will gather dust like last seasons.
Noticed this for Dortmund’s member scheme the other day:

Can choose what gift you want or to donate it (expect that means the money). Granted it’s either a scarf or a pen but dafter ideas.

I’ve received my two adult ones, has anyone received the child one yet as I’m still waiting on that.
I wish they'd let you swap the child for the baby version because my daughter would much rather the Broxi ball than the child pack.

Not got mine yet. It’ll get here when it gets here

For those who have theirs already, is the notepad blank paper or lined paper?

Would be ideal for my desk and taking notes on work calls
Lined paper with crest in top right corner, my daughter blagged it for a diary, I have the keyring on my keys just now and my youngest boy took the pin badge to add to the collection in his scarf.

That’s mine here today.
Ours arrived over a five day period,but all now received :cool:

I’ve still not got mine , ordered at same time as old man and he got his two weeks ago. :confused:

It allows people who only attend occasionally for whatever reasons like myself a better chance of getting a home ticket, as they go on sale to Mygers before the general public sale. Still a mass panic to get a ticket in your basket and purchase it before it disappears. So for 3 or 4 games a season just about worth it.
I'm similar to you. Joined it to basically have a chance of home European games and Old Firm games without being a season ticket holder. Just about worth it sums it up for me too.

Lined paper with crest in top right corner, my daughter blagged it for a diary, I have the keyring on my keys just now and my youngest boy took the pin badge to add to the collection in his scarf.
Cheers mate!

Looking forward to getting it

also looking forward to @dc99 not getting theirs tomorrow purely for the reaction and outcry. Don’t let me down

Back