MyGers packs have started to arrive

Received the teenage one today, so awful why even bother a water bottles and a bag to keep water bottle in, very poor tbh, be better giving kids a piece of merchandise that will last through the years. Anyway pack arrived.

Key ring has been attached.

That’s all I’ll use out of it along with the membership card for 15% off at the Ibrox restaurant.

Still can’t work out what the stainless steel smartcard type thing is for.

My kids arrived today, they got a wee ball and some stickers. Think this will be their last year of MyGers.

Think they’re good, the notepad will be handy. Keep the decent bits out of each years pack to make up a wee display.

Got mine yesterday. If anyone doesn’t want their notepad, I’ll take it. Will be nice to noise up tims in the office with them.

youngest daughter got her under 12 pack today, ball and some stickers seems OK, older daughter got the 12 -16 pack, cheapest water bottle i've seen for ages and what looks like a toiletry bag, pretty poor if i'm being honest.

Grandsons arrived today. Worse than the adult one. A wee ball, small poster stickers and a membership card. Stuffed into a plastic bag.

Would rather they done away with the adult packs and gave the kids something decent.

Grandsons arrived today. Worse than the adult one. A wee ball, small poster stickers and a membership card. Stuffed into a plastic bag.

Would rather they done away with the adult packs and gave the kids something decent.
Poor looking.

I was thinking of putting into a wee box and add sweets to it before the grandson comes over.

My pack turned up in a nice metal case whilst my son's (who actually cares about this more than I do) was inside a grey mailbag

The club's strategy on this is wrong - should be more focus towards the junior memberships even if that means reducing the adult price by a tenner and increasing the kid's one by a tenner. Most adults genuinely won't care as many of us just see it as a necessity to get match tickets

Daughter’s one arrived yesterday, small football & stickers. As others have mentioned it would be better to put more effort into the kids packs than adults. I’d have been happy with just the keyring or notebook on their own

All the demands to see what’s in it. Solely for the purpose of folk having a moan and giving it ‘shite’, ‘cheap crap’, ‘must do better’ etc. :)

In all seriousness they should have a tick box on the renewal to indicate whether you want the package or not. Would probably save a good few grand if they did.
Good point VB. I must admit to wanting to use some of the kit in them, but then I think I'm breaking up "a set" of something, potentially a keeps sake, however the boy has his own now he's on Adult membership - so we've got 2 !! Another dilemma (2 dilemmas ??), but not too big a one...:confused:

Curious, does anyone know what other teams' equivalent membership schemes hand out?
I think all the EPL teams require you to become a member before you can purchase tickets. Newcastle and arsenal are the two I have experience of with this.
Don't know if they send out items in a pack

Still waiting for mine even though it was an auto renew.

Raging & Disappointed at the shambles our once great club has become!!!

Bollocks to Mygers, just another scam to fleece the supporters, I was on a ST waiting list then told id have to pay a MyGers registration for me and my son to be placed on a ST waiting list, fcuk that, fkn scandalous.

The one for my son with the wee ball arrived last week but adult one not here yet.
I’m getting impatient to get my hands on the mystery metal card.

Got my 6 year olds today. Stuffed into a plastic bag. Stickers and poster of the main stand at the Aberdeen game scrunched up so much I’ll have to try and flatten them out by putting them inside a book or something. Why they thought that’d be acceptable is anyones guess. Blew the ball up and it resembles an egg shape more than a sphere just now. Size 3 I reckons. Last 2 years kids stuff has been far better than this.

Back