MyGers packs have started to arrive

Apologies for the lack of updates over the last few days folks.

But there is a reason for that, it has still not arrived.

One of our sayings is "We Are The People" but how can I feel like one of these people without this MyGers pack.

Shambles.

For chopping up lines in the Ibrox toilets without ruining or losing your debit/credit cards.

A step in the right direction if you ask me.
Yep pretty much like a VIP card, show it to a steward on entry to the toilets and they will direct you to the next available cubicle as long as you don’t mind sharing.

In all seriousness it must be infuriating to guys with young kids who actually need the toilets for the purpose they were intended for.

Arrived today, along with my new ST following seat transfer. The state of the Smartcard is appalling. Faded, can barely read the seat details, old badge on it, I know it’s “first world problems” but why are we printing new ST’s with the old badge and with such shoddy quality?

@Greg Marshall - can this be fed back to the ticketing operations?

For the folk who've not had one, you're not missing much!!
I looked out the last 2 from the cupboard, the scarf we got that resembles a lizard/dragon more than a lion is immeasurably better than this years offerings.
The coaster from last year is the best thing that's come from these IMO.

Got mine just before fathers day so rolled it into my dads gifts:D:D:D
got a birthday card from rangers at the weekend also, delighted with that, although the wife questions why i keep the cards from rangers but birthday and fathers day cards from the kid get binned shortly after:rolleyes:

Mygers package arrived but not even to my address. Somehow arrived to the in-laws house despite not staying there for 11 years. Must have my address linked to season ticket system or something

Mine arrived today. Came with my club birthday card
The card is 12 days early so at least they got something out on time!

Back