MyGers point for Matchday Programs

Badger

Do you get MyGers points for digital downloads of the program or do you have to pay the extra to get the physical copy sent you?

Only on physical copies.
Any chance of actually getting them sent to us then. Still waiting for hibs and I'm not the only one. The euro ones took forever and a day too.

I don't believe that it's the post either as I've emailed them before about it and ended up with two copies

Any chance of actually getting them sent to us then. Still waiting for hibs and I'm not the only one. The euro ones took forever and a day too.

I don't believe that it's the post either as I've emailed them before about it and ended up with two copies
So there’s a response on programmes but not the Brondby or Motherwell threads. Hilarious :D

So there’s a response on programmes but not the Brondby or Motherwell threads. Hilarious :D
I buy them because I collect them and it saves me carrying them round the pub but it's pot luck if you get them even close to the game and you have to buy each one individually. I also get the Accy ones for the same reason although it usually involves more bevvy but they do a subscription service and you get them no later than a couple of days after the game.

Then again how are rangers meant to provide a similar service to a massive efl club :))

I buy 2 every game for my girls but that doesn't get any points. Another small bit that could be improved.

Back