Nathan Patterson self isolation over?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Balogun has been excellent but I took issue with the word comfortably as if Patterson was miles off it whenever he played which isn't true. He's our best young prospect for many years imo.
I agree with you he looks, so far, a very good prospect. However, as always with our kids, there's a bit of over-egging going on. He's played the grand total of 138 minutes First Team football this season - just 24 minutes of it in the League. Did alright in his 66 minutes in Poznan, and deserves credit for that, but most of his other minutes were against Red Imps.

I agree with you he looks, so far, a very good prospect. However, as always with our kids, there's a bit of over-egging going on. He's played the grand total of 138 minutes First Team football this season - just 24 minutes of it in the League. Did alright in his 66 minutes in Poznan, and deserves credit for that, but most of his other minutes were against Red Imps.

I don't think it's over-egging. I can't remember the last prospect to come through our academy where I've thought he'll make it with us. We've had countless players over the last decade play for us after 'graduating' and I don't think I've rated a single one. Ryan Hardie, Jamie Barjonas, Stephen Kelly, Jamie Ness, Myles Beerman etc. I'm not sure anyone has rated most of them.

I don't think it's over-egging. I can't remember the last prospect to come through our academy where I've thought he'll make it with us. We've had countless players over the last decade play for us after 'graduating' and I don't think I've rated a single one. Ryan Hardie, Jamie Barjonas, Stephen Kelly, Jamie Ness, Myles Beerman etc. I'm not sure anyone has rated most of them.
I think you do Kelly a disservice. Patterson has proved nothing until he gets game time. He needs to go on loan in my humble opinion.

The club really need to tell the fans what their punishment is. We would like to know how long we've banned them for.

Haha no doubt! The FF crowd always tell you that you're wrong in a gentle manner though :))
It was no surprise the scum at the SFA didn't backdate the ban from the point we professionally and swiftly dealt with the matter for them, expecting it to run for the season to take them into next season.
If Gerrard has decided they are part of his plans next season, get them in our 18 at some point and force their arm
A good point.

So even although Ness ran a game against that lot you didn't rate him?

It's the potential of that though. Had one of their partners been positive and spread it to those 5 players it increases the likelihood of it entering the training ground. If that had happened and we could have ended up with key players isolating we could have found ourselves out of Europe (lost revenue aswell here) and potentially back in a title race. Thankfully they were negative and Celtic are garbage so that didn't happen, but the actions of the 5 brought significant risk to the club.
Good to see your buying into the celtic are garbage line. No, Rangers have been magnificent all season.

Get him on the bench tomorrow against Antwerp. If Balogun gets injured he's next best option.
Hasn't been charged by SFA etc yet (but would an SFA ban affect Europe?)

Good to see your buying into the celtic are garbage line. No, Rangers have been magnificent all season.

Are the two mutually exclusive? I wholeheartedly agree we have been magnificent. Have seen them a few times this season I can't be very complimentary

Him and Bassey will be on the bench on Thursday.

Dunno if you're on the windup or not but I can't see that happening. To be honest they shouldn't be either.

Paterson in particular was needed in the first leg and was unavailable because of his stupidity.

Thankfully Balogun is decent enough in there but Paterson absolutely shouldn't be getting anywhere near our team until he's earned the trust of his teammates and the coaching staff back, which will only come with time and hard work.

Do we need them on the bench tonight, probably. Will they be on the bench tonight, only the Manager and his team know the answer to that. With Jack out the only right back cover we have is young Leon King.

Well he said last week he's going with players who want to be here and there's no time for egos. It was clear what he meant by that and its clearly aimed at those players. They're season domestically is more than likely done unless the Scottish cup is restarted. They will miss out on the European stuff as punishment and rightly so they were idiots. Its upto them now to get their heads down and earn the trust of the manager, coaching staff and team mates.
Seems you made a rip roaring cunt of that. Eh?

Do we need them on the bench tonight, probably. Will they be on the bench tonight, only the Manager and his team know the answer to that. With Jack out the only right back cover we have is young Leon King.
The club is bigger than anyones ego mate.
And Gerrard knows it.
That's why he's all the class of any great Rangers manager through the ages.

tenor.gif

Not overly pleased myself, wouldnt of been seen this season at least for me. But the Gaffer’s choice so will back him on this one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back