Need a gers friendly pub in Dubrovnik for game on 23rd

son of le guen

Official Ticketer
On honeymoon over there and want to get myself sorted for the timmy game on 23rd. any ideas bears ?

Couple of Irish Pubs in the Old Town. Mate wasn't in them but said they didn't look the rabid kind.

There are two Irish pubs right in the centre of Dubrovnik Old Town but really only in name. We watched the Prospect game there and there were a few Bears in the pub. They will show it and I don't think there would be any problems. For Dubrovnik the beer is fairly reasonably priced.

There isn't a Rangers supporters pub in any of Croatia from what I've read (I've never been). My dream is to open one abroad and Croatia was one of the places as its becoming more popular with Brits and there's no competition.

There isn't a Rangers supporters pub in any of Croatia from what I've read (I've never been). My dream is to open one abroad and Croatia was one of the places as its becoming more popular with Brits and there's no competition.
Tremendous idea

Lads a wee bump to this thread . It's actually cavtat I'm in . a wee bit from Dubrovnik . any ideas for seeing it here ?

There is a Rangers pub in my village...I know I have them show all Bear games...sadly Balkan tv has dumped spfl so it is RTV

Wee bump. I'm in Cavtat and struggling. I've got RTV but wouldn't mind watching with some of the good guys.

Cavtat , what a wonderful place eh . Can't help you with Gers pubs though . I remember had to resort to watching sellick beat us on my phone good few years ago

Yeah it's stunning man, exactly what was needed after some pretty heavy going months. Yeah might be the laptop loyal in the hotel bar haha!

Game is on Arena Sports 1 tomorrow in Croatia. Just find a cafe bar that has it and you sorted.

Reactions: Jeb
Wow, this is weird. Not saying there’s anything sus about it, just weird.

A 5 year old thread bumped by someone new to the thread and picked up again by the 2 main contributors almost instantly. I know you might be watching the thread, but even so, great stuff.

Currently in Dubrovnik, what were the chances of this thread getting bumped, much appreciated folks.

Wow, this is weird. Not saying there’s anything sus about it, just weird.

A 5 year old thread bumped by someone new to the thread and picked up again by the 2 main contributors almost instantly. I know you might be watching the thread, but even so, great stuff.
Amazing eh. We are indeed the people.

Currently in Dubrovnik, what were the chances of this thread getting bumped, much appreciated folks.
Mario sports bar in Lapad , Dubrovnik will most likely have it on .
Watched the semi in there on Thursday along with a few Bears. There’s about 5 screens all showing different games at the same time .

Wheres this and what's it called so avoid it. I fly out to dubrovnik 2 weeks today. So be there for europa league final. Staying in lapad area. I heard there's marios but unsure on where else.
Probably called separate entity bar belfast in lapad. walked past it today , enough to need a shower after. Avoid as advised.

*Bump for this as I will be arriving on the Sunday 28th April morning.

looking for a pub to watch the game against St Mirren.

From research it looks like the Mario Sports bar is the one most likely to have it on. Anyone been recently that can confirm?

Thanks for any help.

Back