New ST cards?

I had an issue getting in to the game on Sunday and I can testify by the queue at the ticket office that I was not the only one. Apparently I had been sent a
new card in June, however this was not received. I must admit that I am not sure what I was told was entirely accurate as there was several other smart cards in the pile for reordering. I thought there was likely a mistake made somewhere previously with a batch of tickets. I have received a replacement card today.

I had an issue getting in to the game on Sunday and I can testify by the queue at the ticket office that I was not the only one. Apparently I had been sent a
new card in June, however this was not received. I must admit that I am not sure what I was told was entirely accurate as there was several other smart cards in the pile for reordering. I thought there was likely a mistake made somewhere previously with a batch of tickets. I have received a replacement card today.
I had the same issue. Couldn't get to the ticket office though so didn't know others were affected. Ticket office later told me that I'd been using an old card as a new one had been issued to me. Like you, I never received that card.

Back