Podcast New video from Eli Novin - Rangers vs Union Saint-Gilloise

Amazing night shots of Ibrox.

The young gymnasts outside Ibrox is typical of the kind of different slants she finds with shooting her videos from outside the actual game.

Always interesting.

Her videos are always a bit surreal and I am not sure what to make of them. It's like looking at old footage of Paris on early pioneering film or something! Or perhaps that's just me

I like it. For fans who live far from Ibrox and maybe don’t get the chance to go, that would be a really good insight to what it’s like outside the stadium. Those of us lucky enough to go regularly probably take it for granted.

i think she's got a great eye for capturing the simple pleasures of being a football fan.

she's an observer, rather than a reporter, some of the natural interactions she gets are great and remind me of home so much.

a different look at the experience, that of a more detached artist rather than a reporting vlogger.

and Farsi is lovely on the ear.

canny beat some pished up roasters making an arse of themselves to get the full 'open goal' feel of scottish football too, of course.

With young kids there, why do folks think they’re hard coming out with what was obviously a stream of expletives?

Anyways, I know she posts here so ‘well done’ on another great video and keep up the good work.
To be honest, idiots who hang about the door giving other people abuse should be scooped up by the Old Bill and given some advice about their conduct.
Mindless.

Back