No after game reactions yet??

Noticed there wasn’t anything on YouTube pre-match either. Something to do with the fact said interviews are normally done in front of a hoarding displaying a certain brand?

Noticed there wasn’t anything on YouTube pre-match either. Something to do with the fact said interviews are normally done in front of a hoarding displaying a certain brand?
I don't care if the background was a white wall.....
"Whats your reaction to that Mr Gerrard?"

BBC scotland phoned Stubbs
I was driving back from the game and heard this. Embarrassment from amateurs. At one point the feckers thought the call had dropped off. Our national radio station having to call one manager and not speak to the other because they are in the huff over a reporter with a ridiculous bias not getting his half time sandwich. The lot of them want fired. Pathetic.

Steven Gerrard says he’s pleased with the 2-0 win over St Mirren.

Says referee got the McCrorie red card correct but says they’re picking up too many yellow and red cards for his liking.

Coulibaly will be assessed in the next few days before their game against Maribor.

From Clyde Superscoreboard

I was driving back from the game and heard this. Embarrassment from amateurs. At one point the feckers thought the call had dropped off. Our national radio station having to call one manager and not speak to the other because they are in the huff over a reporter with a ridiculous bias not getting his half time sandwich. The lot of them want fired. Pathetic.

Add to that " Dick " Gordon ryhming off St Middens next few games, and saying they were playing St Midden.

Joke of an outfit.

BBC Scotland, all of them, are a joke. National broadcaster reverting to phone calls for an interview bloody ridiculous.

Just went up now on the Rangers YouTube channel, also happy to say there’s no sports direct logos on the advertising background.

Back