No Ibrox allocation for Hibs on Oct 3

What’s the reason for not giving tickets to away fans?

I’m not a fan of it really. I’ve been looking forward to lording it over all the peasants this year.
Same , I can understand why no tickets went to parkhead but every league game ? Baffling

What’s the reason for not giving tickets to away fans?

I’m not a fan of it really. I’ve been looking forward to lording it over all the peasants this year.
Because we are using the area for our own needs due to this red zone

If 1000 STH are moved from the affected areas there is block to house them simply as that far easier to that than placed around the ground

We didn't cause the problem to start with

Because we are using the area for our own needs due to this red zone

If 1000 STH are moved from the affected areas there is block to house them simply as that far easier to that than placed around the ground

We didn't cause the problem to start with
But we 'only'have 46000 ST holders. So surely the 1000 could be relocated and still allow for 800 away fans?

But we 'only'have 46000 ST holders. So surely the 1000 could be relocated and still allow for 800 away fans?
But those tickets have to come from somewhere

Club use
RSC allocations
Hospitality -unlikely but seats make up capacity of the ground
Sale to My Gers member/public
Add away fans & segregation

That somewhere is the aways fans section currently and that allows us to sell to our own fans

The official reason is that we need the seats due to covid regulations taking up two sections of the enclosure.
I get that but we were apparently giving Celtic an allocation until they said they couldn't give us one?

That's what doesn't make sense to me. The red zone restrictions were still in place then.

No

Doubt there will be away fans for League games for time been as we are using that area for STH from the Red Zone area at the dugouts

Livingston have an allocation for next Wednesday in the League Cup

These red zones are a pile of shit, only in Scotland would you get this pish .

Money lost to rangers over the course of a season because of red zone must amount to a fair few ££££££

Anyone know the score for (NI) bears?? We’re due to go to hibs game apparently we can’t attend re passport Carla lockheart dup mla on case ??

What’s the alternative? People who have paid for season tickets get priority.
There’s enough seats elsewhere to relocate people but instead the club have just moved them as a block

Frankly this nonsense is utterly pathetic

There will be no Away fans at any of our League matches until the Red Zones are gone. The fans relocated from there have now been given SmartCards for the Away corner as far as I’m aware.

Back