No leaders in this team

Not just leaders but what we lack is natural winners, players that know how to win or want it more than everyone else and know how to do it, players that have that Barry Ferguson mentality and determination to win and drive a team forwards.

The players in the leadership group have been the worst performers in recent weeks. Step 1 of the rebuild is dismantling it

What got me tonight was the obvious lack of ANYBODY else in a Rangers strip out there raising their voice to encourage the others.
Even if the Captain is invisible as per usual, you'd hope that some of the other experienced players would be trying to urge others onwards.

Nope. And I'd like to know why not.

How do you want to Build an positive hierchary if the so called Leaders Can get Away with everything under every Manager. This would Not Even work in an Office with 5 people nevermind in a Multi Million Football squad.

Close down the Youth Teams because Tavernier and Goldson are playing as Long as they want. They are bigger than the Club now. They decided when Managers have to leave and they will decide if Clement is successful or not.

What got me tonight was the obvious lack of ANYBODY else in a Rangers strip out there raising their voice to encourage the others.
Even if the Captain is invisible as per usual, you'd hope that some of the other experienced players would be trying to urge others onwards.

Nope. And I'd like to know why not.
Spot on

It’s going to be a lot easier said than done getting rid of these players in the summer
Who on earth would want to sign them?

The 'leaders' bottled it in the must win game against celtic, again.

After that, everyone of us knew deep down how the season would pan out after and its exactly what's happening.

But don't worry, Tav and Goldson are here for at least another 2 seasons to make up for it.

We need Scottish Rangers fans in our team to show a willingness in this cesspit of a league. Who they are I dont know and if they have the quality we need

How many Scottish Celtic fans do Celtic have in their team?

What a load of pish.

Unless you think that Tony Ralston and James Forrest are the glue that spurs them on to trophies.

How many Scottish Celtic fans do Celtic have in their team?

What a load of pish.

Unless you think that Tony Ralston and James Forrest are the glue that spurs them on to trophies.
Would you rather have players like Silva or Lawrence strutting about the park or a rangers fan who actually cared.

Back