Non Rangers 2022 Summer Transfer Thread

Hickey to Arsenal seems to be gaining traction.

Will they try and move Tierney on? Or use Hickey as a back up full back on both sides?
Back up full back I think. Tierney & Tomiyasu both had injury problems & their back ups in Cedric & Tavares are shite.

Arsenal also been linked to Gabriel Jesus & Zinchenko from Man City & Tielemans from Leicester.

Going back for Gnabry is another link but that's more speculative than the other links.

Back up full back I think. Tierney & Tomiyasu both had injury problems & their back ups in Cedric & Tavares are shite.

Arsenal also been linked to Gabriel Jesus & Zinchenko from Man City & Tielemans from Leicester.

Going back for Gnabry is another link but that's more speculative than the other links.

I think Gnarby would have come back if CL football was guaranteed. Tielemans will sign I think

Nunez to Man Utd is a good buy but that is a hell of a lot of money for him I think.

They get absolutely rinsed.

Perisic is a good signing and on a 2 year deal is a no brainer. I thought Conte didn't fancy him when he was Inter manager.

Interesting summer for both teams tbf. Can see Arsenal doing some decent business too.

Think Spurs deserved 4th, they have a world class manager and 2 world class forwards and a much more experienced squad so they are set up to try & have a go now.

Arsenal's is more a project with younger players and a younger manager. They aren't ready just now..

Alan Forrest to Hearts. Probably a decent signing for them. Always wondered whether he is still a Rangers fan, I certainly wouldn’t be turning my coat just because my brother sold his soul to the devil

Gnabry is likely leaving Bayern, with EPL sides circling.

Mane to come in to replace him/Lewandowski.

Interested to see how Liverpool play this window. Firmino isn’t the answer & they really need a central striker as Halaand is going to hit the ground running with City.

He won’t.

Newcastle also won’t throw money like that about.

They have FFP rules to fight.

I wouldn't be so sure. Newcastle also have a big budget before being impacted by FFP, due to Ashley being a tight lady's front bottom. Plus as we've seen with City and PSG there are ways around FFP

I wouldn't be so sure. Newcastle also have a big budget before being impacted by FFP, due to Ashley being a tight lady's front bottom. Plus as we've seen with City and PSG there are ways around FFP

I also don’t think Tierney would fancy that much.

If I was him, I’d hold out for City.

Gnabry is likely leaving Bayern, with EPL sides circling.

Mane to come in to replace him/Lewandowski.

Interested to see how Liverpool play this window. Firmino isn’t the answer & they really need a central striker as Halaand is going to hit the ground running with City.

I don’t blame Gnabry, he’s done more than Coman yet Coman gets the big deal and he’s offered peanuts in comparison.

Bar Liverpool and City he would walk into any epl team.

I don’t blame Gnabry, he’s done more than Coman yet Coman gets the big deal and he’s offered peanuts in comparison.

Bar Liverpool and City he would walk into any epl team.
I slaughtered Coman for years, could never take to him as a player and then he scored the winner against PSG :))

Last edited:
Can’t be arsed with Hickey going to Arsenal but it’s it’s obviously likely, much rather he signed for Napoli or Milan sold Theo and signed him.

Bologna doing something right, eh? Arsenal sign their right back for big money, then a year later sign their left back for big money.

I slaughtered Conan for years, could never take to him as a player and then he scored the winner against PSG :))

He is a good player but for the talent, he really doesn’t do enough.

Gnarby isn’t as good but is consistent at his level and deserves to be paid in line with the rest of them.

Back