Non Rangers 2022 Summer Transfer Thread

Coopertrueblue

Official Ticketer
David Marshall signs for Hibs

Villa sign Kamara from Marseille

Carvalho from Fulham to Liverpool confirmed.

All done deals below

Last edited:
Neuer signed a new contract with Bayern

Tosun has left Everton

Spurs and Arsenal reported to be in for Gabriel Jesus

Apparently Nemanja Matic is in talks with "them lot" and is very close to agreeing...

CL money doing them wonders, will know for definite in due course.

P.S. Unsure if rumours about them are allowed on here but I'm quite rational in my way of thinking so it doesn't bother me, but if not allowed please let me know.

Apparently Nemanja Matic is in talks "them lot" and is very close to agreeing...

P.S. Unsure if rumours about them are allowed on here but I'm quite rational in my way of thinking so it doesn't bother me, but if not allowed please let me know.

How would that fit in with there we never stop bs. Just be another james mcarthy

Apparently Nemanja Matic is in talks with "them lot" and is very close to agreeing...

Last I read Matic was headed to Juventus - with a £10m signing on fee and a reported £90k per week. And that was only last week I read that.

Last I read Matic was headed to Juventus - with a £10m signing on fee and a reported £90k per week. And that was only last week I read that.

You're probably right, dear knows if the two rumours tie together or not. Maybe Juve nipped him from under their nose!

Good business for Villa so far with Kamara and possibly tarkowski coming in. Two players that fill a need in their team. They really need to get rid of mings though, he’s dreadful.

The kind of transfers Gerrard needs in his team. Will most likely move mings out the team which is a massive upgrade given how much of a liability he is. Kamara they signed will also play the deepest midfield role for them as well, great player. I would imagine Villa will be pushing European places next season.

Infamous banter lord Kal Naismith has signed for Bristol City.

There doesn't seem to be too much happening at the minute.

Is Richarlison really going to have Man Utd competing for trophies again?

Hickey to Arsenal seems to be gaining traction.

Will they try and move Tierney on? Or use Hickey as a back up full back on both sides?

Back