Official Official Serie A thread 21/22

2-1 Lazio!.

Inter player goes down, they expect Lazio to put the ball out but they play on and Immobile gets a yard to have a shot, parried out to Anderson who scored.

Inter going mental as they wanted Lazio to put the ball out.

Quite like seeing Lazio do well.

People always highlight the actions of a minority of fans but they’re a really evocative club of my late 90s childhood

This new fella at Hellas has certainly got them scoring, which was an issue for them previously.

Napoli could open up a five point gap tomorrow.

I want Napoli to win it, but l see Juventus licking their lips at AC and Inter losing. And Juventus licking their lips is a bad thing

Just catching up with things.

Disappointed Inter lost, but what was Dumfries's problem about with the second Lazio goal? I took a doing in the local by my Milan supporting friend and his son and his pals. I retaliated with a desperate "Come on Verona!"

Little did I think the Gialoblu would be 2-0 up at the time of writing this. :)

And for the record, that's never a Milan strip in a million years, it looks like a cheap t-shirt.

FORZA HELLAS!
:))

3-2 Milan, wtf.

I mind Papac doing something very similar in the LC final and it just rolled by the post.

Fantastic result by Lazio.

And maybe Inter will learn to play to the whistle now ;)
I follow a few Inter supporting journalists, and they’re beeling man. One posted along the lines of

“Right, no more sportsmanship, if an opposition player goes down then keep playing. The shoes are on both feet” or something :))

Pick of the games today is Juve/Roma at 7:45, Juve are currently 10 points behind the leaders but that gap could be stretched to 14 by time they play.

Cagliari/Samp - 11:30
Empoli/Atalanta - 14:00
Genoa/Sassuolo - 14:00
Udinese/Bologna - 14:00
Napoli/Torino - 17:00

Few decent games to get me through the working day.

Atalanta winning 1-0, Henderson playing for Empoli...strange looking chap.

2-0 now, Ilicic scores.

Back