Official Official Serie A thread 21/22

Cremonese promoted to Serie A.
Last time they played at that level was 26 years ago.

A very weird colour combination too, red and grey.

Edit: Lecce too! Missed that
Remember Cremonese well from the Channel 4 days. They've been on a bit of a journey since those days, they played in Serie C and had their inevitable financial problems.

Pleased for them.

Now, just Milan to lose . . . . please?
:))

Final score 3-1 to Milan then, Florenzi with the third goal. A huge step towards winning the title.

Great win for Milan tonight, they're back in control.

So on to the next round of fixtures, Inter in Sardinia and Atalanta visit the Meazza.

There could still be a twist . . . . Forza Nerazzurri!

Caught the last part of the cup final here.

Inter ahead, Juve bring it back to 2-1, 2-2 in the 80th minute so extra time.

Inter steaming ahead now, 2-4 up. Martinez talking shit to Allegri :D

Caught the last part of the cup final here.

Inter ahead, Juve bring it back to 2-1, 2-2 in the 80th minute so extra time.

Inter steaming ahead now, 2-4 up. Martinez talking shit to Allegri :D
Likewise. Great timing. Managed to put a bet on Inter to win in over time, seconds before it started. All is well ::))

Huge day in the title race. Milan play Atalanta, Inter probably need them to lose due to their H2H.

Huge day in the title race. Milan play Atalanta, Inter probably need them to lose due to their H2H.

Interesting match with Atalanta being better on the road and most of Milan's dropped points coming at home. Could yet be advantage Inter going into the last game. From Milan's point of view just get the ball to Leao as often as possible.

Interesting match with Atalanta being better on the road and most of Milan's dropped points coming at home. Could yet be advantage Inter going into the last game. From Milan's point of view just get the ball to Leao as often as possible.
Have a feeling Atalanta will win.

And we’re here. Always confuses me that they don’t all kick off at the same time.

European places were decided yesterday as Fiorentina sneak in ahead of Atalanta, the title and the 3rd relegation spot to be decided today.

Salernitana have somehow got themselves out the relegation zone, they play Udinese at 8PM, whilst Cagliari are away to Venezia at the same time.

Cagliari need to win and hope Salernitana lose.

Main event at 5PM as the Milan clubs take on Sampdoria (Inter) and Sassuolo (AC). I have a feeling Sassuolo beat AC.

And we’re here. Always confuses me that they don’t all kick off at the same time.

European places were decided yesterday as Fiorentina sneak in ahead of Atalanta, the title and the 3rd relegation spot to be decided today.

Salernitana have somehow got themselves out the relegation zone, they play Udinese at 8PM, whilst Cagliari are away to Venezia at the same time.

Main event at 5PM as the Milan clubs take on Sampdoria (Inter) and Sassuolo (AC). I have a feeling Sassuolo beat AC.
40 shots Atalanta had v Empoli, reminded me of the game between the two teams a couple of years ago where they had 50 shots and never scored in that one either:))

Is a draw enough for Milan? Can’t remember if Serie A comes down to H2H or goal difference

I hope you're right!

Right, let’s go!

Nigel Spackman reminiscing about the 91 title decider with Aberdeen playing for a draw.

Back