Old Firm Match In Andover / Basingstoke?

StuGers

I’m on a family trip and need a family friendly pub for some lunch that will also be showing the game. Anyone know of any suggestions?

It's been about three years since I've been in Amazingstoke, but Rhu Bar at the "top of town" was always my preferred choice when I lived down near there. The Queens Arms near the train station is a great family friendly pub but unlikely to be showing game.

Avoid Laarsens.

It's been about three years since I've been in Amazingstoke, but Rhu Bar at the "top of town" was always my preferred choice when I lived down near there. The Queens Arms near the train station is a great family friendly pub but unlikely to be showing game.

Avoid Laarsens.

Cheers. Was Rhu Bar family friendly?

Get the train to Reading and join us at Walkabout, plenty of us in attendance there

Rhu Bar will tolerate kids but it wouldn’t be my first choice, OP. Bottom line is (but bear in mind I’m a few years out the loop) that the Stoke is pretty poor for your requirements. Reading is far better and I’m sure krs could back that.

Reactions: krs
Your best bet is to go to the walkabout in Reading and mingle with the Berkshire supporters club.
It'll be likely that The Redbridge in Andover will show the game but there will be a lot of Tims in there.
The Anton Arms in Andover used to show the games, it may still do. I went once, it was a mixed crowd us and them. How it never kicked off I don't know.
If you can, head to Walkabout, Reading.

Back