Old news I know, but Charlie Adam 4 hole challenge with Tubes

The Modfather

Anyone watch this clown? Best stadium, Old Trafford, best manager Ian Holloway, characters in the game etc not a mention of Rangers, Sir Walter, Ibrox, nothing! Shown his true colours now.

Anyone watch this clown? Best stadium, Old Trafford, best manager Ian Holloway, characters in the game etc not a mention of Rangers, Sir Walter, Ibrox, nothing! Shown his true colours now.

and this is surprising why? He was worshipped at blackpool, liked at liverpool. Played in a league with a far superior standard than ours. He didn’t really get a prolonged shot with us. Relax - footballers are paid many millions of pounds for their services - they don’t fall in love with a club like we do.

Walter played him wide left.
He got jeered and booed on a weekly basis from the crowd.
Given the career that could have wrecked, I don't know what you expect from him?

I remember the Rangers v Liverpool friendly took my young sons at the time got seats down the front row Liverpool players warming up looked like athletes etc game starts lo & behold after kick off the bold Charlie warming up in front of us slovenly , unshaven looked overweight and gibbing everywhere youngest was stunned when he found out he was a sub so maybe he wised up when he was transferred

I remember the Rangers v Liverpool friendly took my young sons at the time got seats down the front row Liverpool players warming up looked like athletes etc game starts lo & behold after kick off the bold Charlie warming up in front of us slovenly , unshaven looked overweight and gibbing everywhere youngest was stunned when he found out he was a sub so maybe he wised up when he was transferred
Its clear leaving us was the making of him. He needed to start again and to be fair he did. He dropped a level, got his fitness and confidence back. It was the best outcome for both parties

Front and back bum, mouth and ears? Didn't know he was into that sh!t, how big were the tubes!

What comments mate
Seven years ago, Reading midfielder Adam delivered an ice-cold reply when asked to share his thoughts on his former team-mates who were in the midst of Rangers going into administration.

He said at the time: "I am not interested.
"I don't need to say anything. The only person I am interested in is my brother (Grant Adam). My brother is there and for me, that's the important thing.

"He might lose his job and it is going to be difficult."

Seven years ago, Reading midfielder Adam delivered an ice-cold reply when asked to share his thoughts on his former team-mates who were in the midst of Rangers going into administration.

He said at the time: "I am not interested.
"I don't need to say anything. The only person I am interested in is my brother (Grant Adam). My brother is there and for me, that's the important thing.

"He might lose his job and it is going to be difficult."

Thanks mate I remember now.

bitter boy

People comment about how he got abuse etc. Have you ever met the guy?

A total and utter bellend of a human being. Trust me on this one.

He was piss poor for us, taking a profit on him was the only positive thing Martin Bain ever did for Rangers.

Look at a photo of him under Le Guen and a photo of him 12 months later under Wattie. He'd chucked it.

Fuck him, and his brother.

He was signed by Liverpool eventually sure. By the same manager that spent £32 mil on Andy Carroll in the same window.

He seemed very bitter towards us for no reason
I don't think he is bitter.
I think he was peeved at not being given a chance he himself probably believes he deserved.
I agreed with him back then and still do.
No one likes to have their ability overlooked.
In the end it worked out well for him.
Charlie was a very good player.
I think Charlie likes to come back to Ibrox and looked as if he enjoyed himself the last time he pulled our shirt over his head.

Back