One Journalist Suggests Rangers Have a Case Concerning Referees

Agreed, I think he was hinting at the Kilmarnock game when saying you can't complain after you've lost.

I want to see more of a selfish/nasty streak from Gerrard now when dealing with anything and anyone outside Rangers.
Until referees are made accountable for decisions, are wired up rugby style, and have to explain individual decisions, then the system is wide open to abuse and the current corruption will continue.

It’s worth mentioning that if the scum win it this season, it joins the long list of tainted titles. Not that it does us any good, but it’s true nevertheless.

If you are telling the truth and dealing in facts, cold, hard facts.

Why the fc_uk should you be afraid of accusations from anywhere?

I know in any normal country you’re right Bud, but Schotland 2020 isn’t that.

I at least am happy that he’s speaking out for us when others are kicking us from all angles.

It was important not to imply all our troubles have been the fault of refs and I do appreciate your point but to me it seems odd to say massive wrong decisions wouldn't cost us silverware.
In my opinion that offside decision in the cup final already cost us a good chance of silverware and if we finish close to Celtic then it would be fair to say some of those blatant wrong calls will have cost us the league.

Correct mate. Don’t disagree at all.

I’ll be interested to see how his prediction that Father Clancy won’t get another Rangers v tramps game anytime soon pans out.
Clancy doesn't need OF games, they'll just give him either theirs or ours. He's got his favourite haunt AGAIN this week. How many is that this season?

There was no push. The defender mistimed his jump then fell about like a winged duck.

Personally I think Beaton disallowed it because it was Alfie. The demonisation of him as a cheat (his swan dive earlier didn’t admittedly help his cause) saw the ref blow almost out of habit.

“Ah, it’s Morelos. Must have been a push then.”

Again, our failure to even highlight it actually only serves to support that view.

One day we’ll learn how to play the game.

Or maybe not.:(

Swan dive? Was his arm pulled or not?

This is on Gerrard I’m afraid, he underestimated how bitter this country is. If you don’t fight your players corner over every absurd decision you will be trampled all over and risk losing respect in the dressing room. Morelos already has a ‘why should I bother’ look about him. No wonder - he scores, it’s disallowed, he gets clattered - no punishment, he as much as raises a finger - he’s booked.

This is the way I'm seeing it now. Some of the players look dejected. Doing enough to win games, even though our form is poor, and referees and linesmen miss(?) and bugger up far too many calls !

Gerrard should have went tonto about Alfie's goal being disallowed at Rugby Park. Not good enough 'cost us the game and three points' should have been the mantra !

This is the way I'm seeing it now. Some of the players look dejected. Doing enough to win games, even though our form is poor, and referees and linesmen miss(?) and bugger up far too many calls !

Gerrard should have went tonto about Alfie's goal being disallowed at Rugby Park. Not good enough 'cost us the game and three points' should have been the mantra !
Exactly this. We have to recognise how succesful this tactic has worked for the vhermin.

What’s he writes us 100% correct but the tims will just laugh and say we are paranoid

Like we did with them. But them shouting their mouths off about conspiracies where we keep a dignified silence has got them to where they are now.

Griffiths stamp vs Hamilton
Jullien foul on Morelos
Julians offside goal
Edouards handball

The list goes on with decisions which have gone their way this season

Clancy doesn't need OF games, they'll just give him either theirs or ours. He's got his favourite haunt AGAIN this week. How many is that this season?

He shouldn’t be allowed near a game involving us, them or both ever again. Any objective body watching the December game would have him struck off. I think it’s only a matter of time before some ‘exuberant’ Rangers fans come over the line and rip a referees head off.

Back