One Night in May - new from RTV

Much as I love our past glories it’s very much time to make new ones that the youngsters can enjoy been starved of real success these past years as in winning the league.
Absolutely, but listen to Neil McCann in the above clip. They knew they were going to win at Parkhead, it was the manner of going there to win.

I want our current players believing they can go there next weekend and win in similar fashion.

Absolutely, but listen to Neil McCann in the above clip. They knew they were going to win at Parkhead, it was the manner of going there to win.

I want our current players believing they can go there next weekend and win in similar fashion.
A pitch invasion and coining the ref as standard then.

The same score would be ideal.

I think that’s a ‘glow up’ Sergio has had!

Remember that time Celtic’s keeper caught a shot five yards outside the box, then stood looking at the ref for about five seconds with a gormless look of resignation on his face, only to receive a yellow card?

Some laugh.

Remember that time Celtic’s keeper caught a shot five yards outside the box, then stood looking at the ref for about five seconds with a gormless look of resignation on his face, only to receive a yellow card?

Some laugh.
He doesn’t look as scary with hair :D

Some laugh.
Or Wallace getting sent off for pushing Riseth after he tried to break his leg

Dallas did (understandly tbf) lose the plot that day, just not in the way they think he did.

Don’t forget your token wan o them hurtling himself off the upper tier.

As meltdowns go, that was beautiful.

Still makes me smile.
He ended up getting a big jail sentence for a string of robberies. He served his time then got done for a couple of rapes and ended up jailed again.

Last edited:
Anyone seen this yet? Saw a trailer on YouTube about it, looks like a decent documentary on the 2nd May ‘99, title winning game at emptyhead arena! Aka Celtics shame game.
I’m looking forward to watching this. Love that game.

;):)

;):)
Seen Rangers posted it at 5 on social media so did think we’d already have two threads on it B-D

Hugh Dallas should belatedly be awarded the John Kennedy Bravery award for completing that game despite the utterly shameful behaviour of the self-proclaimed "greatest fans in the world".

This current crop of players don't have the belief. That much is clear.
Tbh, none of them would get near that Rangers team. Have to say it was a long wait for revenge after watching them win the league at said hovel, in 1979.

Spent a lovely mayday holiday at the crimson club in Renfrew getting hammered with like minded bigots, the day after. Nice weather and headed to the club with a fine Proddy swagger.

Out today. Story of winning the league at Parkhead 25 years ago this day.

Get the current lot watching this and let’s go there and win next weekend

Trailer
It's a very well put together programme, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

AS an aside, how "normal" does Porrini look nowadays?! I always thought he had the look of a serial killer or Eastern European hit man about him! :))

Back