Ordering from Rangers

derbybear

Been trying get through to order a strip but need to check that it will be delivered in time for me to take out to the States. There are no phone contacts on the web site just a message and mail address in Shirebrook.

Been phoning teh Superstore and no answer!

btw I thought the ties with fat twat were broken!!

No wornnder we have been losing money - crap service!!

Been trying get through to order a strip but need to check that it will be delivered in time for me to take out to the States. There are no phone contacts on the web site just a message and mail address in Shirebrook.

Been phoning teh Superstore and no answer!

btw I thought the ties with fat twat were broken!!

No wornnder we have been losing money - crap service!!
Why not go into store?

When we were told it was ok to buy I bought a strip arrived in two working days

Clue in Moniker. :) Have just completed on line and sent direct which actually only cost 66p as oppossed to £4.99.

They need to get their act together for the new strip.

New deal coming soon, hopeful they will get their finger out the old shop which is now ladbrokes had everything you could think of with rangers on it.

Been saying for years with we took this back in house with a better shop at Ibrox, one at the airport. I know that would be a lot in rent. But just think of how many tours and last minute buys we could sell

Also if we had a better website with a partner with the likes of amazon for instance doing the logistics. We would get a hell of a lot more cash into the team, etc.

Also if the OP is still having problems, let me know what you need I can pop in and post to you

New deal coming soon, hopeful they will get their finger out the old shop which is now ladbrokes had everything you could think of with rangers on it.

Been saying for years with we took this back in house with a better shop at Ibrox, one at the airport. I know that would be a lot in rent. But just think of how many tours and last minute buys we could sell

Also if we had a better website with a partner with the likes of amazon for instance doing the logistics. We would get a hell of a lot more cash into the team, etc.

Also if the OP is still having problems, let me know what you need I can pop in and post to you

Sorted mate.

Totally agree that we have had years of missed opportunitys and much needed cash flow.

Some of the gear on sale now wouldn't be out of place on the sea front at Magaluf.

Need to get back to quality like the "Mr Struth" T shirt or Rangers v Fiorentina etc.

Back