Our song sheet

Penman 10

Hi everyone,first time poster so take it easy please!following on from the many posts about the songs sung at our games got me thinking,why do we sing at the match.For me it is to motivate the team,individual players an of course to wind up the opposition and their fans.
Back in the day I would sing the sash and Derrys Walls we had players who would get a lift from that.now we have a team of many nationalities and religions and I can't see how the Cardosa song will make him jump higher or a song about a long dead terrorist will motivate the team.
It is easy to criticise but I thought I would have a go at some new songs.
One for Broonaldo
Do you like a pizza supper Lego Brown
Do you like a pizza supper when you are lying in the gutter
Or
He's 6ft 3 he's Portuguese Bruno Alves will break your knees
Or how about,after the recent PSG debacle
The piggery,s getting shut the piggery, so getting shut eye aye addio the piggery,s getting shut
Or just a shout for Neymaaaar
Mix this with some traditional son gs without the add ons and plenty of renditions of WATP as they hate that. What do you think as I await the slaughtering coming my Way!

Thanks for the reply,the young guys who do most of the singing are trying to create some atmosphere which we badly need at Ibrox but with some modifications we can have a laugh and avoid future fines or negative publicity

Good post and good ideas. The problem is some of our support have no idea of the political game being played in Scotland.

For me the old songs without the add ons are fine. However a simple change of lyrics to the Billy Boys seems beyond many who refuse to entertain this thus denying us the chance to get the best footballing chant in the country back home at Ibrox. Better singing the crude version and getting it up everyone.

For some on here the players don't deserve our backing and should be giving 1000% for the wage they earn and the fact they get to pull on our jersey.

Sadly your post will be regarded as too gay and there will be demands for it to be removed.

Every other Saturday,Wolverhampton town,Copland Rd,blue sea of Ibrox,follow follow,Ulster is the land of no surrender,plenty to choose from.

Your right about that however it is just having a go at their fans and players Brown and co dish out the wind ups so it would be good to return the complement

We have some great songs.

Why sing about someone who shat in his hands?

Encouraging the players without mention of terror gangs can't be that difficult, can it?

People will sing what they want to sing and it won't be pishy songs about Scott Brown and Neymar.
I don't blame anyone who does not want to sing my lame efforts but why would any Rangers fan sing songs that could be offensive to many in our team and play in to the hands of those that only wish bad things for us

Hi everyone,first time poster so take it easy please!following on from the many posts about the songs sung at our games got me thinking,why do we sing at the match.For me it is to motivate the team,individual players an of course to wind up the opposition and their fans.
Back in the day I would sing the sash and Derrys Walls we had players who would get a lift from that.now we have a team of many nationalities and religions and I can't see how the Cardosa song will make him jump higher or a song about a long dead terrorist will motivate the team.
It is easy to criticise but I thought I would have a go at some new songs.
One for Broonaldo
Do you like a pizza supper when you are lying in the gutter
Or
He's 6ft 3 he's Portuguese Bruno Alves will break your knees
Or how about,after the recent PSG debacle
The piggery,s getting shut the piggery, so getting shut eye aye addio the piggery,s getting shut
Or just a shout for Neymaaaar
Mix this with some traditional son gs without the add ons and plenty of renditions of WATP as they hate that. What do you think as I await the slaughtering coming my Way!

[/QUOTE
Mate if you are of working age, please don't give up your day job.
You also need to get out more.

Back