Paddy Power offer 66/1 on Ugo Ehiogu to be Brum Manager

Nah you don't glance over things when it could cost you your job and the company you work for thousands of pounds. Do we have any proof from Paddy Power that they previously had the big man priced up at the same odds??

There are safeguards in place to stop the loss of thousands in the event of an error. Ladbrokes used to have 2 guys pricing up their whole sports book, outwith football, greyhounds and horse racing.

Tissues and old templates are used all the time.

They are usually quite funny. I doubt this was meant as it really pissed people off.

I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt on this one though it really was a bad error to make.

Do you have any proof that it wasn't a mistake?

Mistakes are made all the time.

You're just desperate to be offended.

I am not desperate to be offended as you put it - I am simply giving my opinion.

If you don't like it then don't read it ... SIMPLES.

I am not desperate to be offended as you put it - I am simply giving my opinion.

If you don't like it then don't read it ... SIMPLES.

Simples. Now I'm the one offended. Quoting a meerkat. How 2009 of you.

Scum!

Any Rangers fan that uses PaddyPower isn't a Rangers fan.

Any Rangers fan that buys the Daily Record isn't a Rangers fan either.

There's a war going on out there and we're losing handsomely. Let's hit back where it hurts.

Paddy Power love a wind up and they get tore into everyone, but this would be too far and I'd like to think this was a genuine error and not a poor attempt at more humour.

Scum!

There's a war going on out there and we're losing handsomely. Let's hit back where it hurts.

We are at war with a bunch of wind up merchants bookies? I must have missed that memo.

T
Scum!

Are you fishing? I don't know or particularly care what you think of Paddypower but if their price is an 1/8 point better than another bookie then I'll use my PP account. Sorry if that's not staunch enough for you. And while the DR may be a vile rag, Rangers fans who buy it are still Rangers fans, despite your bizarre protestations.

I love a bet but they never get a penny from me,would rather use Bill Hills and thats saying something

Got to be a mistake, no company would go that low for a "joke". Would be disasterous for them aswell as being disrespectful

The first time I ever heard of PaddyPower was on FF when for a European game, players who had left the season before were listed as choices for the first goal scorer.

I'm not assuming anything sinister and I'm glad others are too.

They said they brought up an old list and didn't change it. They have apologised several times to several people.

A bookmaker has given odds on a dead footballer replacing sacked Birmingham City manager Harry Redknapp.

Paddy Power offered 66/1 on ex-Aston Villa and England defender Ugo Ehiogu taking over - a move punters have blasted as "sick".

The player died in April at the age of 44 following a cardiac arrest.

Paddy Power - which also offered odds of 2,500/1 on Brummie rocker Ozzy Osbourne replacing Redknapp - has apologised for a "genuine error".

Absolutely sick and despicable - imagine how his family must feel.

A bookmaker has given odds on a dead footballer replacing sacked Birmingham City manager Harry Redknapp.

Paddy Power offered 66/1 on ex-Aston Villa and England defender Ugo Ehiogu taking over - a move punters have blasted as "sick".

The player died in April at the age of 44 following a cardiac arrest.

Paddy Power - which also offered odds of 2,500/1 on Brummie rocker Ozzy Osbourne replacing Redknapp - has apologised for a "genuine error".

Pady Power live by the "no publicity is bad publicity" mantra.

There are some mental hunks on here who live to get offended and see every organization as anti-Rangers.

The reality is that PP are wind up merchants, usually funny, who have made a bad, insensitive error here and apologized.

A bit shocking to be honest,and being the fact they market themselves in always try to wind up opposing supporters,Id say this is one seriously momentus %^*& up.
So it's the Birmingham job,and Ugo made his name at Villa,he'd never been a gaffer prior to his death,sorry it just doesn't sit right with me.
I think they've over stepped the mark big time, but you know what they say about bad publicity?

They are scum, I know they tend to take the piss out of all clubs, but over the last couple
of years they have went completely OTT on us, still doing it up until last week too.

I doubt even Paddy Power would deliberately do this. They rip the piss out of everyone but they've confessed it was an error.

They do say there's no such thing as bad press for these companies they've got their name into the headlines again for this 'mistake'

Lee Wallace is not available on goalscorer markets for the game on tuesday.
Strange how they've got that covered but not the fact that Ugo died?

well on the plus side for paddypower they just enticed a lot of tims to use their company

Someone is at it, too many coincidences for it not to be.

I'm not saying in particular that they as a company are at it but possibly the person responsible for making up the board.

Mistake imo
Just a bit too quick to get the odds out.
I had to think twice myself though.
For a second I forgot he had died.

Back