Official Pictures from the Glasgow Civic reception to mark 150 Years of Rangers FC

Great photos, thanks for posting.

I was particularly pleased to see the photo of David Holmes. I have often wondered about him, what he went on to do after Rangers and whether or not he was still with us. I’d imagine he must be well up in his 80s now, but if that photo is anything to go by he appears to be in good health.

Great photos, thanks for posting.

I was particularly pleased to see the photo of David Holmes. I have often wondered about him, what he went on to do after Rangers and whether or not he was still with us. I’d imagine he must be well up in his 80s now, but if that photo is anything to go by he appears to be in good health.

Mr Holmes looked like he was fair enjoying himself the other night at the Chambers.

Well done to whoever made sure the widows of Jock Wallace and Walter Smith were in attendance, as in my mind Daphne Wallace and Ethel Smith were married to the two greatest Rangers managers of my Rangers supporting life.
Agree 100%, two remarkable women who must have sacrificed so much with their husbands being such important figures at the club.

Back