World Cup 2022 Poland v Argentina, Saudi Arabia v Mexico, Australia v Denmark, Tunisia v France - Wednesday 30th

Lineker rubbing his nose and stuttering his words again there at the end. Must have needed another wee 'boost' to finish the show.

Poland were terrible thankfully for them Schezny felt like performing, could easily have been 5 or 6.

Not sure if it was a poor Poland performance or Argentina just starting to click.

Messi was a joy to watch

Not sure why Jenas spent half time going on about how well Denmark played as it was clear they were in trouble and not a total shock the Aussies scored the vital goal. You could tell the other 2 were thinking wtf is he on about ?

Would love to see Australia win again expect a good few bookings v Argies.

Mexico we unlucky but I’d rather go out on goals than cards
Was thinking that before the Saudi’s scored. When Mexico played Poland there was only one team to try and win that game and that was the Mexicans would have been very harsh to go out on yellows.

Poland have been brutal in their three games imo. Can’t be many sides got through the group playing as poorly as they did over the three games in WCs before.

Messi vs Cumdog, clash of the titans :))

8 players currently playing in the SPL playing for Australia. Absolutely daft they've progressed. I'm not a massive Messi fan (I appreciate he's the GOAT) but he just annoys me I dunno why, but I sincerely hope he rattles %^*& out of Australia!

8 players currently playing in the SPL playing for Australia. Absolutely daft they've progressed. I'm not a massive Messi fan (I appreciate he's the GOAT) but he just annoys me I dunno why, but I sincerely hope he rattles %^*& out of Australia!
Australia never bothered me much until until fat Ange showed up. That alone is enough to want them pumped :))

Back