Poster 1BadMouse - Funeral Monday June 3rd Carlisle

Wazza

Alright everyone. I expect many posters will know the poster @1BadMouse who sadly passed away last week. I didn’t know him personally but lived in the same area and shared various messages with him over the years - always came across as a genuine lad who loved a laugh and especially Rangers and had many friends through this massive part of his life.

His Wife has asked me through a friend to post this, if anyone wants any contact details etc please message me and I’ll pass them on. Will update Funeral details when they are ready.

RIP Daz, sleep well mate.

———————————————————

“ I can’t believe I’m writing this but on Thursday I lost my best friend, my soul mate, my husband and the best dad to our darling daughter.

Many of Darren’s friends will have questions I’m sure but myself, acacia and our families need to process that our lives and our world have been turned upside down overnight.

Darren - I will love you forever
Rest in peace my darling ”

Funeral details:

Acacia and I are working on Darren’s funeral and we would like colour - we know Darren would like colour - by colour we mean blue/royal blue/ rangers blue.

The funeral will be in Carlisle but if anyone is in the area and would like to attend feel free to wear rangers tops/ hats/ scarfes/ pins/ flags and samba trainors

Date to follow

Last edited:
Really sad to hear this. I posted him over a badge he'd been looking for only a couple of months back - Border City Loyal in Carlisle, his old RSC.
Seemed a really sound guy.
Rest easy Darren

Absolutely horrible.

Literally know of 3 other young guys (below 60) all died suddenly though the week!

Don't know if it's just me but just seems to becoming all too common!

RIP Darren, gone much too soon :(

I’m so sorry to read this. He come across as a really decent guy and a cracking poster.

Condolences to his family & friends.

Sleep easy Darren.

Oh My god!!

I remember Darren from some meet ups back in the early 2000's

Very sad news.

Sincere condolences to his family and friends

No way! He was a top bloke, hopefully I can make the funeral & give him the send off he deserves. RIP daz.

Jeezo, I’m genuinely shocked at that.

Was only yesterday I was wondering where he was on the boxing thread as he is a regular on there.

Absolutely heart breaking for his family.

Jesus. That is a real shock.

I didn't know Darren personally away from FF but shared plenty of conversations and laughs on here over the years with him.

You never know what is around the corner, do you.
Tragic.

Rest easy mate and my thoughts are with your friends and family at this incredibly sad time.

Back