Preferred starting lineup for St Mirren?

Looks about right. Perhaps Arfield rested too.
Would be good if we could rest Arfield but Ojo looked done on Thursday and not sure Barker is up to speed. Murphy/Hastie could make the squad too I suppose though but would be surprised if either starts

For me

McGregor

Tav
Goldson
Helander (Katic rested)
Borna (Flanno rested)

Jack
Kamara (Davis rested for Thursday)
Aribo

Arfield
Defoe
Jones
Got enough rotation and a good enough team to get the job done I'd maybe bring in King for one of Aribo or Jack tho

For me

McGregor

Tav
Goldson
Helander (Katic rested)
Borna (Flanno rested)

Jack
Aribo

Arfield
Defoe
Jones

I think katic is the type who won’t benefit from a rest - unless he is struggling or mentally needs it. I think he’d view it as being dropped and it’d harm him more (I have no evidence if this)

I’d rather keep him playing personally and rest goldson if one of them is to be rested

Think Davis rested makes sense and aribo and jack can handle the games. May start king instead of aribo?

I’d play Alfie but would get why Defoe comes in.

Biggest question re Alfie is does her start b Celtic?

I think katic is the type who won’t benefit from a rest - unless he is struggling or mentally needs it. I think he’d view it as being dropped and it’d harm him more (I have no evidence if this)

I’d rather keep him playing personally and rest goldson if one of them is to be rested

Think Davis rested makes sense and aribo and jack can handle the games. May start king instead of aribo?

I’d play Alfie but would get why Defoe comes in.

Biggest question re Alfie is does her start b Celtic?
I agree to an extent about Katic but Helander needs game time. I've noticed Goldson is always on the right, Helander left footed will slot in on the left. It seems to be Katic and Edmundson who can play on either side.

Alfie 100% for me to start against them

For me

McGregor

Tav
Goldson
Helander (Katic rested)
Borna (Flanno rested)

Jack
Aribo

Arfield
Defoe
Jones

Don't think you'll be far off mate, but Arfield may also get a breather before Thursday too.

He put a huge shift in last Thursday.

McGregor
Tavernier
Goldson
Katic
Barisic
Jack
Kamara
Aribo
Arfield
Defoe
Jones

For me

MACGREGOR
Tavernier Goldson. Hellander. Barasic

King. Kamara. Docherty

Barker Defoe. Jones.
That's a not bad looking team. However perhaps too many changes. Back fine but mid has three changes. Probably go for Kamara and Aribo plus King OR Docherty. Up front, not seen enough of Barker yet to warrant a start. Ojo looked knacked on Thurs but he's a young lad so would start with him or Stewart. Every point is gold this season.

I'd like to see helander in for goldson, thought he was slack against legia and needs a reminder he's not guaranteed his place. Try to rest aribo and give Jones enough time to take ojo's place for the legia home game.

It's going to be a hard game tomorrow.

I'd go for:

McGregor
Tav Goldson Katic Flanagan
King Jack Aribo
Jones Defoe Ojo

Back