Problem buying ticket for Red Star game

Bribrox

Trying to buy ny seat for the home game, I logged in and it was in my basket but at checkout it said my card was invalid each time I tried it. I logged out and back in to try again and now there's nothing in my basket and not on my purchase history.

Anyone any idea what I can do? Tried phoning the ticket office but it seems to be closed.

Had a similar problem before,tried with Bank of Scotland card umpteen times and nothing,tried different card and got first time

Had a similar problem before,tried with Bank of Scotland card umpteen times and nothing,tried different card and got first time
Was going to try a different card but as I said there was nothing in my basket when I logged in the 2nd time, really weird. I'll try again now.

Trying to buy ny seat for the home game, I logged in and it was in my basket but at checkout it said my card was invalid each time I tried it. I logged out and back in to try again and now there's nothing in my basket and not on my purchase history.

Anyone any idea what I can do? Tried phoning the ticket office but it seems to be closed.
Try another card.
I tried and tried with my Visa Debit Card and got the sane problem. Tried with a credit card, went through no problem

Was in ticket office yesterday and guy there said been having issues with people using Bank of Scotland cards for some unknown reason

Was in ticket office yesterday and guy there said been having issues with people using Bank of Scotland cards for some unknown reason
Yep, happened to me. I had to use a different card. Was beginning to wonder if my wife had been trying some funny business B-)

I don't share the OPs additional problem of it having disappeared though. Hope it gets fixed.

The whole ticketing system is a shambles, like it needed to be mentioned again,

That’s what I use but on CCS and had no issues. Guess it could be an issue if I paid manually. Away games have had no issue though.

Back