Pyro Party at the Belgrade Derby

Would absolutely love to visit this derby.

So many big fixtures in Europe I'd love to attend. Wisla Krakow v Poznan in March so hopefully that will be a class atmosphere.

I've been to both stadiums (if you can call them that). They are falling apart. Concrete steps crumbling, seats ripped out and metal poles sticking out the ground. Turnstiles that don't work properly. The Serbs are fuckin nuts on matchday. Red Star has a decent bar and hospitality area but other than that feck all. Their trophy room is impressive to be fair.

The Partizan stadium looks pretty dreadful.

The Marakana is the most scared I have ever been at a football game.
When we played them in 2007 I ended up walking through all the Crevna Zvedza fans to our away section with a couple of Croats and a Partizan fan who had decided to park in the wrong place next to all their buses. Just kept my mouth shut for 10 minutes ;)

No hands blown off hopefully!
Wonder what happened to that gimp. What you think amputation?
I think his only chance of a fully functioning hand is if they can grow one in a lab for him and sew it on!
I saw the video and it was absolutely sickening. His hand has gone, and the remnants would need to be cut away for sure. If that's not enough to put people off pyro then I don't know what will.

What other fierce derbies have people been to? Anyone done an Istanbul one? Some of the French ones always look pwopa nawty.

Back