QPR lunatic fan travels to Ibrox gates to rant!

The folk who at bothered by this are either clueless about football or are deliberately trying to set a narrative around Beale.

Every club in the world is used to players and managers leaving. There’s no loyalty in this game, just like they would have shown him no loyalty if his bad run continued.

Being a football fan can make one do irrational things.

However, in this instance, the guy looks as though he would be an arsehole regardless of supporting a football club.

Hard drive should be the first port of call.
He looks like the type ,you just would not want to be seated near to at a match

Last edited:
Did the Polis stand and applaud this tink...only reported by the Sun because of the demeaning content on Rangers ..No other reason. They know Beales more than a match for the fat slug at Savco., and they didn't want this to happen.

Last edited:
I love when supporters of English sides, from Leagues 1 or 2, Championship or even EPL go out of their way to dismiss Rangers (and Celtic for that matter) as absolute sideshow clubs who are tiny in comparison to the mighty… Queens Park Rangers in this case.

It’s hilarious to experience just how triggered a lot of English football fans are by Rangers and Celtic. They are completely intimidated by the pull that the Glasgow clubs have and start trying to redefine the size of a club to being driven by revenues of the league they play in and such nonsense.

latest

Harrumph!

He will be campaigning next week to have his club renamed Queens Park Celtic.

Me old mucker, there aint nuffin you can do about it but we are Rangers. The real Rangers. We trump any other Rangers. We aint a nothin club as you said during your rant. We are an institution. Now back to Loftus Road you go.
Are there actually any Queen's at Celtic park?

Grown man, check.
Grown man drives to another country, check.
Grown man turns up at new mangers club, check.
Grown man shouts at the gates, check.
Grown man shouts at a camera, check.

That guy needs sectioned.

Sounds like the type of guy who's wife left him for another man.

It’s almost as if the sewer tabloids are going out their way to make a big deal of how he left QPR, between this and the interview with the QPR fan in whatever rag it was.

This numpty claims MB chased the money to come to Ibrox - funny that he turned down the highly paid Wolves job then isn't it ?

It's also funny that QPR couldn't match our financial package for MB - considering English Championship clubs T.V. fees, advertising revenues, overall earnings & what they pay in players wages often dwarf SPFL equivalents

Then of course that would mean QPR showing loyalty to MB & backing him to the hilt - not like the zero transfer budget they gave him

But of course it's pretty silly making these points - because it could sound as if I'm taking this wank seriously

It puts a dent in us playing in a "pub league". Our manager turning down the EPL and the "Championship" to manage in a pub league won't go down well.

Queens Park Celtc
Funny you mention that.
When I was a kid I said to an adult that I liked QPR because of the Rangers in the name.
Adult told me not to be easily misled because they were like London Irish RFC.
Never really cared about it much other than just a recurring thought.
Knew nothing about London Irish then and still nothing now.

"This one was impossible to turn down". Rangers was far too great for Michael Beale to resist; hopefully most QPR fans come to realise that, in the process of finding a new manager who they can do well with.
Let's be honest. Not one of us give a %^*& about QPR or how their fans feel. %^*& them

Funny you mention that.
When I was a kid I said to an adult that I liked QPR because of the Rangers in the name.
Think there were a lot of irish around white city near QPR. Same as arsenal had a lot of irish fans from kilburn and islington. Dont think many of them would be that bothered either way about Rangers or Celtic nowadays, they were irish a couple of generations ago and will count themselves as english now.

Not only is the guy a total looney but he’s also highly misinformed. We have a sizeable squad of very talented players (albeit not been playing at their best) and an excellent academy which has produced numerous very good players over the years and a few world class ones as well.

Funny you mention that.
I'm sure I read before the area they play has a high Irish population. Or at least did 40 or 50 years ago

It puts a dent in us playing in a "pub league". Our manager turning down the EPL and the "Championship" to manage in a pub league won't go down well.
Yup on the money. It is quite amusing seeing the bruised egos of pundits and fans alike that champion the superiority of all things English football, especially The EPL and The Championship. The arrogance is well know, but the ignorance of what Rangers Football Club is from south of the border is outstanding tbh.

Yup on the money. It is quite amusing seeing the bruised egos of pundits and fans alike that champion the superiority of all things English football, especially The EPL and The Championship. The arrogance is well know, but the ignorance of what Rangers Football Club is from south of the border is outstanding tbh.
I know, and it gets extremely tiresome. The level of contempt is incredible at times.

I'm sure Beale is shitting it if he watched that. I know I am.... :))
This guys having a bubble! Giving it all that with his titfor on. The brass tacks are that Beale came here be a chicken dinner not simply bangers and mash. Mouthing off like that will get him a Tom on his boat, the slag!

Think there were a lot of irish around white city near QPR. Same as arsenal had a lot of irish fans from kilburn and islington. Dont think many of them would be that bothered either way about Rangers or Celtic nowadays, they were irish a couple of generations ago and will count themselves as english now.

Another connection was with the Guinness brewery located near their ground
At one stage - probably in the late 70's - early 80's (I think) there were Guinness led suggestions that QPR relocate to Dublin -
Obviously never happened -
Such a pity they didn't come up with the same idea for another club I could mention

Grown man, check.
Grown man drives to another country, check.
Grown man turns up at new mangers club, check.
Grown man shouts at the gates, check.
Grown man shouts at a camera, check.

That guy needs sectioned.

Sounds like the type of guy who's wife left him for another man.
According to twitter he's a fella from London currently working in Glasgow. The whole twitter feed is filth based and the guy who seems to have filmed it and posted it is very filth based.

You can just see this fanny waiting till nobody's around then going on his wee temper tantrum before running back down to London

Back